Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 23 of 23

Thread: 2020 Marauder's in the 'Ville Meet

  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Continental Acres
    Age
    48
    Posts
    3,497
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverPhoenix View Post
    Uh, so what's the story on this event? Main post has nothing but the dates of when it's gonna happen and what hotel is HQ, several posts down says updates in first post; what was updated? All of this 3 months ago...

    ???

    First off all the original post was updated with present info. There are no further updates, like the itinerary cause EVERYPLACE has been closed here with no dates for reopen. They are just meow beginning to reopen places on a limited basis...In order to have an itinerary, you have to call places and set dates to appear, not going to call around to places in hopes they might be open come September if they even know. When this life is somewhat back to normal then plans can resume. If not in September then we make a new date. If you have any other concerns then please ask...either myself or someone else that knows what's going on will respond...

  2. #17
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Harrisburg, NC
    Age
    49
    Posts
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by L.Mark View Post
    First off all the original post was updated with present info. There are no further updates, like the itinerary cause EVERYPLACE has been closed here with no dates for reopen. They are just meow beginning to reopen places on a limited basis...In order to have an itinerary, you have to call places and set dates to appear, not going to call around to places in hopes they might be open come September if they even know. When this life is somewhat back to normal then plans can resume. If not in September then we make a new date. If you have any other concerns then please ask...either myself or someone else that knows what's going on will respond...
    Ok then, thanks for the 'update'. Places/things/venues have been slowly re-opening around here for the past couple weeks; guess KY is doin' their own thing. Hopefully this meet will still be able to be held...miss all you MF'ers!

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Continental Acres
    Age
    48
    Posts
    3,497
    It is regrets that we will have to cancel this year's Marauder's in the 'Ville. Due to places closing back down and stricter restrictions going and about to go into place here...Hope to see you all next year!!!


    The hotel will honor any reservations not canceled if anyone still wants to come down and just hang out like we did at the unofficial Meet we had @3years ago...

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    KC
    Age
    44
    Posts
    3,305
    Damn. I was hoping to see everyone again. We should do a online drink fest with Skype or something.
    Can we all just fly to Vegas or Alaska and have a kungflu free time?
    The twins2.3 whipple/aluminatorVortech V-2 lots of goodies

    04 DTR totaled, might make into a station wagon Here is how bad it was https://youtu.be/REUxjP1BVpg

    04 Whipple SILVER BIRCH
    03 Silver Birch Light Flint <--- Cannot kill it.
    03 C.V. Sport SILVER FROST daily beater
    04 Heaton Swapped DTR
    Joe's Wrecked DTR rebuild thread

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Guntersville Al.
    Age
    56
    Posts
    1,284
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbov6Bryan View Post
    Damn. I was hoping to see everyone again. We should do a online drink fest with Skype or something.
    Can we all just fly to Vegas or Alaska and have a kungflu free time?
    Some how seeing everybody drunk, in their pajamas, on a computer screen isn't the same as seeing everybody drunk, in their pajamas, in the lobby of the hotel with the fire department.

    It was an honor to have
    my ASS kicked by you!
    Rest In Peace!
    Paul T. Casey

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Couple of car lengths ahead of you
    Age
    46
    Posts
    19,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Granddaddy Marq View Post
    Some how seeing everybody drunk, in their pajamas, on a computer screen isn't the same as seeing everybody drunk, in their pajamas, in the lobby of the hotel with the fire department.
    True dat Lou!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro


    Cobra short block / ProCharger F1-A / Cog drive upgrade / Manley valves / Brian Tooley Racing valve springs / 80# inj. / -8 fuel line / -6 return / Aeromotive 340 pumps and regulator / 2012 GT500 TR6060 six speed / twin disc clutch / Driveshaft Shop GT500 upgraded CV joint shaft / BA5000 blow thru MAF/ 4.10's / Ford Racing 31 spline set up and Girdle / Metco D.S. safety loop / Stainless Works headers, cats, and everything else out back / ClassGlass hood / Bob's hood strut mod / Hurst line lock / Metco control arms / Addco front and rear sway bars / Monroe severe duty shocks all around / Race concepts rotors / Badgeless grille / 35% tint / FBM's interior LED kit and ambient lighting kit / Pioneer FB700 deck / kenwood speaker 4 Ch. / Rockford Fosgate 10" sub and amp / Kicker 6 X 8's all around / back up cam / bluetooth / Pioneer Xm / 704 RWHP 603 RWTQ tuned by Mo's Speedshop.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MB. Canada
    Posts
    1,159

    Interstate Road Trip From Canada

    It was reported the boarder maybe closed for the rest of the year or longer.
    Will miss everyone & hope to be traveling in the US soon.
    Trilogy With Comp Cams Stage 3 Sound's
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUIRJ1zGhSA
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAUWZ9f8gXw
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrPUl529gog
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvfRjhiGT4w N/A Sound

    Dyno By "Mo's Speed Shop",Dallas,Georgia https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqxN3FjWd6s
    445 RW/HP @ 398 Torque S/C

    Jeff Doing a Traditional Burn Out At "Mo's Speed Shop"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCyKuC5heAI

    So Far Best Run 12.84 @106 MPH https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlA-0vB0HwU

    Big "Thanks" To Gerald,Derek,Bill & Harrison


    "Thanks" Martyo & Jeff

    #6486 of 11,052 03 300B In Black

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Couple of car lengths ahead of you
    Age
    46
    Posts
    19,538
    Quote Originally Posted by WPG_Merc View Post
    It was reported the boarder maybe closed for the rest of the year or longer.
    Will miss everyone & hope to be traveling in the US soon.
    Snowboarder or skateboarder?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro


    Cobra short block / ProCharger F1-A / Cog drive upgrade / Manley valves / Brian Tooley Racing valve springs / 80# inj. / -8 fuel line / -6 return / Aeromotive 340 pumps and regulator / 2012 GT500 TR6060 six speed / twin disc clutch / Driveshaft Shop GT500 upgraded CV joint shaft / BA5000 blow thru MAF/ 4.10's / Ford Racing 31 spline set up and Girdle / Metco D.S. safety loop / Stainless Works headers, cats, and everything else out back / ClassGlass hood / Bob's hood strut mod / Hurst line lock / Metco control arms / Addco front and rear sway bars / Monroe severe duty shocks all around / Race concepts rotors / Badgeless grille / 35% tint / FBM's interior LED kit and ambient lighting kit / Pioneer FB700 deck / kenwood speaker 4 Ch. / Rockford Fosgate 10" sub and amp / Kicker 6 X 8's all around / back up cam / bluetooth / Pioneer Xm / 704 RWHP 603 RWTQ tuned by Mo's Speedshop.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Tri-State Panthers Meet, Hershey PA. March 14th, 2020
    By RahmannNoodles in forum Events
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-09-2020, 06:24 PM
  2. Marauder Louisville Meet 2020
    By L.Mark in forum Kentucky Regional Spring Meet 2019
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-22-2020, 10:41 AM
  3. Richmond St. P'ville, Oh
    By Blk Mamba in forum Marauder Sightings!
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-29-2009, 12:31 PM
  4. Blk, in P'ville Township 12/29
    By Blk Mamba in forum Marauder Sightings!
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 12-31-2008, 03:34 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •