Thread: Home safe from Carlilse 2019

Home safe from Carlilse 2019

Got home about 2 hours ago, 1:45 mins door to door. Traffic was light and I stayed ahead of the rain.

Great seeing everyone who came and met a couple of Carlisle newbies. Missed Wee Jim, but I know he was there 'cause I ate one of his pretzels. Hi Jim

I personally thought the new parking area was acceptable. Relatively flat and a short hop to the restrooms was a big bonus. I actually took some time to go look at all the Lincolns and Mercury cars parked in our general vicinity.

I want to thank MarauderJim for taking control of the dinner scheduling from Ms.D and for his effort to make up the dash plaques and club awards.

Missed a few regulars this year who didn't make it. You know who you are. Hope all is well with them.

TTFN

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Man View Post
    Got home about 2 hours ago, 1:45 mins door to door. Traffic was light and I stayed ahead of the rain.

Great seeing everyone who came and met a couple of Carlisle newbies. Missed Wee Jim, but I know he was there 'cause I ate one of his pretzels. Hi Jim

I personally thought the new parking area was acceptable. Relatively flat and a short hop to the restrooms was a big bonus. I actually took some time to go look at all the Lincolns and Mercury cars parked in our general vicinity.

I want to thank MarauderJim for taking control of the dinner scheduling from Ms.D and for his effort to make up the dash plaques and club awards.

Missed a few regulars this year who didn't make it. You know who you are. Hope all is well with them.

TTFN
    I was there briefly Saturday, it was nice seeing everyone, sorry I missed you Mr man, next year!
    Also thanks to the group for the refreshments for the kids, they really appreciated it
    04 twin turbo Marauder custom made by myself 😁
    3800stall freddy Brown 4stbe trans 31 spline rear
    601rwhp 592rwtq @19psi

We got home at 11:30. Also beat the rain that is looking like coming in soon here in Baltimore.

Enjoyed the weekend and a rare "Ford" weekend with no rain for the daytime activities on the showfield.

Hope the "newcomers" enjoyed as well, and will return next year !!!

Connie & Jack
    #46 of a build of 3214
    #39 of 980

SCT Xcal3 Mo's Speed Shop Tune
    JLT CAI
    Tinted Windows
    SS Inserts

Quote Originally Posted by Seneca View Post
    I was there briefly Saturday, it was nice seeing everyone, sorry I missed you Mr. man, next year!
    Also thanks to the group for the refreshments for the kids, they really appreciated it
    Sorry I missed you as well. Been to long. Did you bring the "twins"? Was looking forward to seeing your accomplishment.

Oh well; see you next year if not sooner.

Glad to see you had a safe trip. It was great to spend time with the group!

We arrived home in Berryville, VA at 6:15. We convoyed down with Ladyhawke and Haggis but made a short detour west of Gettysburg to a winery (Halbrendt Winery) to have a tasting and picnic. It was great seeing everyone and we had a grand time too meeting the newbies. Thanks to Marauder Jim for keeping us on schedule with the dinners. We really missed you Ms. Denmark! Already miss everyone and ready for next year!
    Ciao for now, Tim & Joan

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    YIMMA
    (aka Tim Samples)
    Blue: 2003 300b Mercury Marauder. DOB 04/23/03. #254 of 328 DPB Dark Blue Pearl with Light Flint interior #7312 of build 7838. Muffler delete. K&N intake. 20" Shelby's. Rear lip spoiler. Tint. QA1 coilovers. Dead Pedal. Pioneer Audio System

Got home about 1:30 pm. Think I’ll be sleeping with my plaques. ��
    2004 MM (Black) #112 of 3213 (SOLD)

2022 Ford Ff-150 SuperCab Iconic Silver "Powerboost"
    3.35 L 4X4
    -AND-
    SLAYER1
    formerly owned by "Impala Slayer!! 2004 SB MM
    Kenne Belle 2.8 (Liquid Cooled), MMR "Boss 302" Block, L&M Engines rebuild Kooks Headers and cats, Accusump Pre-Oiler Dynamax VT mufflers, MBS 2 1/2" exhaust, 4.10's, 2800 stall, Argento 312 "Color" Powder coated wheels, Rears widened 1 1/2 "703
    702 RWHP/653 RWTQ @ 21 Lbs. Boost, M/M catch can, 3 pillar gauge (Boost, Fuel, air intake and coolant temp, custom console cover, S-55 treatment etc...

Sherm and I made it home.

I had a blowout on the left rear inside tire of the RV. Glad I was able to get to the truck scales to change that out. Just beat the rain getting that done too. Guess I wasn't over 24,001 lbs cause no one yelled at me when I crossed the scale.
    ~Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Man View Post
    Sorry I missed you as well. Been to long. Did you bring the "twins"? Was looking forward to seeing your accomplishment.

Oh well; see you next year if not sooner.
    I had the silver car, but didn't bring it on the show field. I only had a few hours to browse and it flew by!
    04 twin turbo Marauder custom made by myself 😁
    3800stall freddy Brown 4stbe trans 31 spline rear
    601rwhp 592rwtq @19psi

great time

Todd & i made it home to St Louis at 6pm central. Beautiful run thru the mountains going south thru MD & WVa then Louisville. Engine pulled all the hills on cruise control with no downshifts. It did pull into boost to do it. thanks to MarauderJim and all who handled the details. Nice meeting ya'all and seeing your really good cars!
    BUCKWHEAT 03 MM 300A-August, '02 mfgr, black w/ blue metallic clearcoat, 94,000 miles, Texid stroker 5.0, #15 Kool-Aide w/ SnakeBite porting, Venom cooling, and upgraded to M122, 3873 of 7839

Thread Information