Thread: Back for my 4th and final...preferably black 😎

Back for my 4th and final...preferably black 😎

Only have *just* started looking - but as my new signature states; I’m free from my tyrant ex-wife who kept me from enjoying so many things about life - especially cars.

Long story short, out of everything I’ve lost in the last 8 years; house, multiple other cars, friends, self-respect - nothing is missed more than a Marauder...so I’m ready for another; and since I have a brand new Fiesta sedan for a daily; I need a Marauder in the garage for fun. Please keep an eye out for me.
    Current cars:

2003 Marauder (*mostly* all original)
    2020 Kia Niro Hybrid (wife’s car & our commuter)

Previously owned a 2004 DTR and a 2003 DBP…and 76 other vehicles but we don’t have time to list all that.

I wondered what happened to you... wasn’t it about 3 years ago you had 2 blue cars? It’s been a bit.
    Hope you find a nice marauder soon!
    The twins2.3 whipple/aluminatorVortech V-2 lots of goodies

Current marauders
    04 DTR totaled JUST NOW starting to part out 7-21-2021 https://youtu.be/REUxjP1BVpg

04 Silver Birch Dark Charcoal Hardtop Whipple Supercharger
    04 Silver Birch Dark Charcoal Hardtop V2 Supercharger
    04 Silver Birch Dark Charcoal Converted
    03 DBP Light Flint #122
    03 DBP Dark Charcoal #232
    03 Silver Birch 300b Light Flint Going to fix er up
    03 Black 300a
    04 Silver Birch Dark Charcoal moonroof in the works

04 Heaton Swapped DTR
    Joe's Wrecked DTR rebuild thread

Yeah, its been a bit. Ex never understood my love of *old boring cars* and definitely did not like the Marauders.

Anyways, with all that in the past...20 years in the car business, personally owning 75 cars in 22 years as well as driving countless more...there is something about the Marauder I have drooled over since I was 14 and saw the concept. Its a car that still makes me smile every time I say the name or even think about it. So it only seems right to get one and hang on to it for dear life. Don't want to be one of those guys at 70 walking a car show and seeing one saying "wish I had kept it"

Quote Originally Posted by Turbov6Bryan View Post
    I wondered what happened to you... wasn’t it about 3 years ago you had 2 blue cars? It’s been a bit.
    Hope you find a nice marauder soon!
    Current cars:

Previously owned a 2004 DTR and a 2003 DBP…and 76 other vehicles but we don’t have time to list all that.

Hey brother! How are you? Long long time. If this is the right Anthony, I recall flying up and buying some Exhaust tips from you once

What amount of miles?
    What amount of cash?
    What amount of wear and tear are you looking for?

2003 300A Black, #4918 of 7838, 17,400 Miles
    Tune, KYB's, JLT, FlowMaster 42441, Res Delete, New BFG's, 8 coats of zymoil Titanium

2003 300B Silver Birch, #21 of 419, 29,800 miles
    Tune, JLT, FlowMaster 42441 Res Delete, New Nitto 235/255 Bigcarsforever dead peddle & custom SRP peddles, 5 coats Zymoil Titanium, Addco front and rear sway bars, KYBs, 1/2 inch coil cut, Sparta Watts link and Control Arms, Carfixer alignment.

2003 CV Sport Matador Red, 19,280 Miles, DD, Curless Full Service Royal flush, Marto Tune, 18 Chrome Wheels w 235/265 front/back Nitto tires, NEW OEM Sport Springs -1 coil & Monroe Severe Duty (front) shocks, Addco front and rear sway bars, KYB rear Shocks, Carfixer Alignment.

2004 CV HPP Silver Birch, 93,000 miles. Son's DD, 18 Chrome Wheels w 235/265 front/back Nitto tires (thank you Lowndex!)

Yessir! That was me!

Not sure about mileage yet; I’m ultimately going to have this one forever and although it won’t be a daily driver it probably won’t be a museum piece either. Don’t have a nailed down budget but the less expensive the better. All I know is at this time it have to be black ��
    Current cars:

I ah e a black for sale in NY NEEDS a transmission interior is 99%. It’s member Krytins old car.
    FRPP dealer owner of SpartaPerformance.com
    We are an authorized independent AMSOIL dealer.

Thread Information