Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: trilogy car price .

trilogy car price .

just throwing this out there . may have to sell 04 silver , 66k miles dark charcoal , TRILOGY , SS WORKS COMPLETE EXHAUST , WIDE WHEELS , BIG BRAKES , 9.5 CAR ALL OVER OUT OF TEN . WHAT DO THINK IT WILL BRING ? THIS IS NOT A AD FOR SALE . JUST LOOKING FOR IN PUT AS I HAVE NOTICED THE PRICES ARE RISING ON THESE CARS .

Alright, there is a tough question, sometimes people get into a pinch have to sell assets.

I have seen multiple prices over the years, and even when I was looking for my first Marauder, I even, bought a super charger trilogy and starting putting parts together before I even had my Marauder.

I would say with the mileage. The work you've done to that car and parts added I say ball park 15-18.5

Cash talks

Just my 2 cents best of luck and hope all is well.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    2003 MM 300A
    #738 of 7,838 BLK
    Build date: 6/6/2002
    Adopted: 2/05/2013

MODS:

Metco control arms, Addco sway bars, TCE brake lines, Gatorback belt, remote start, underbody lights, custom doorsills. Black with custom silver hood stripes (S-55 theme)

2004 CV LX SPORT
    ALL BLACK, 6 DISC, TUNED MZT
    Adopted on12/09/18 from chief455

COMING SOON-Trilogy #005 THANKS CWright-
    I am afraid you have awakened a sleeping Giant

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forum...=view&id=14156

Quote Originally Posted by MOTOWN MARAUDER View Post
    Im happy for you bro! Let the mods begin! I hear the mod bug broke his stinger when he heard you pulled the trigger!

BIG BIG thanks to the GOD of marauder parts ( Darren) I am the 1st winner of Darren bag of fun give-away

$20k+.......
    2004 SB Ported Trilogy 48
    Has supporting mods and stuff
    Thanks to Marty O for his help in updating this car.

R.I.P.
    Rex "SC Cheesehead"

What everyone will tell you...... the mods don’t add anything to the final price.

In reality, it does, obviously condition will matter, and the quality of the mods. I have a buddy who mods his stuff a bunch to his liking, he has told me, he mods for himself, if he gets any extra, it’s a bonus.

I had 50k in mods in my car, I can tell you that I didn’t get that in return, lots of one off custom parts, a trilogy twin screw, built motor, trans, rear, wilwoods etc. That car went to a good home, I got my money out of it in memories.

The real issue is the age, most banks and CU’s won’t loan on it, so your looking for a cash buyer, being a cash buyer makes you the guy who is getting a deal, I believe 17-18 is attainable, I believe 12-14 is realistic, it depends on how quick you want to sell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I LOVE Jerry's bar, it's my kinda place...........

When you are dead, you don’t know you are dead. It is difficult only for others. It is the same way when you are stupid.

"Chuck Norris built my stock longblock. It runs on the tears of small children and makes 10,000 hp. He said it's his 'street version' "

Trilogy # 192 / T.S. 0012

BOOST GETS YOU FELONY STOPPED!!!

I GET ALL THAT . I LOOK AT ALL MARAUDERS FOR SALE . THERE IS ONE AT A DEALER . ITS LIKE MINE ONLY STOCK . THEY ARE ASKING 30K . OF CORSE THEY ARE OUT OF THERE MIND . 15-18 WONT MAKE ME BLINK .

Can you post some pics of the car and the engine?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

trilogy car price .

These cars have never had a price range since the very first used one that popped up and they never will. Seriously I have never seen such a rollercoaster of prices on any other make this new. (Besides Corvettes) but they started life double the cost or more and far more sold and personalized.

Slap on a price you’d be comfortable with plus maybe 10%. You might be surprised by a quick sale or you’ll find out that there just isn’t the right buyer for you at this time, or perhaps you priced yourself completely out of the ballpark. If all else fails try again in a couple of weeks. These aren’t exactly very sought after vehicles but the buyers are of a different breed and most would rather pony up on “right one” than to save a few bucks and settle.

Don’t let anyone brag about how cheap they paid. In most instances they were in the right place and the right time, owner was desperate, clueless, or just uncaring with an itch for something new. In the end it’s worth what the right person would pay.

These cars are cheap in my opinion and I’d be way more willing to pay up to around $30 large for the perfect one to me than to ever settle for another at half the price. But there are far more people out there that differ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    SOLD 12/31/2021

Cobra short block / ProCharger F1-A / Cog drive upgrade / Manley valves / Brian Tooley Racing valve springs / 80# inj. / -8 fuel line / -6 return / Aeromotive 340 pumps and regulator / 2012 GT500 TR6060 six speed / twin disc clutch / Driveshaft Shop GT500 upgraded CV joint shaft / BA5000 blow thru MAF/ 4.10's / Ford Racing 31 spline set up and Girdle / Metco D.S. safety loop / Stainless Works headers, cats, and everything else out back / ClassGlass hood / Bob's hood strut mod / Hurst line lock / Metco control arms / Addco front and rear sway bars / Monroe severe duty shocks all around / Race concepts rotors / Badgeless grille / 35% tint / FBM's interior LED kit and ambient lighting kit / Pioneer FB700 deck / kenwood speaker 4 Ch. / Rockford Fosgate 10" sub and amp / Kicker 6 X 8's all around / back up cam / bluetooth / Pioneer Xm / 704 RWHP 603 RWTQ tuned by Mo's Speedshop.

I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO PUT PICS ON THIS SITE . ALSO REPLY TO BEING PERFECT ONE , THIS ONE IS NOT PERFECT JUST ONE THAT SHOULD BE LOOKED AT CAREFULLY TO REALIZE JUST WHAT IT IS . AS I SAY THIS IS NOT FOR SALE . BUT IF AND WHEN IT GOES UP IT WILL BE NORTH OF 25. MY 2 CENTS
    Last edited by marauderrocks51; 05-17-2020 at 10:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by marauderrocks51 View Post
    I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO PUT PICS ON THIS SITE . ALSO REPLY TO BEING PERFECT ONE , THIS ONE IS NOT PERFECT JUST ONE THAT SHOULD BE LOOKED AT CAREFULLY TO REALIZE JUST WHAT IT IS . AS I SAY THIS IS NOT FOR SALE . BUT IF AND WHEN IT GOES UP IT WILL BE NORTH OF 25. MY 2 CENTS
    I also failed to mention the importance demographics have. You and I live in a heavily populated area with a lot of wealth and we are used to paying above average on most items.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    SOLD 12/31/2021

Cobra short block / ProCharger F1-A / Cog drive upgrade / Manley valves / Brian Tooley Racing valve springs / 80# inj. / -8 fuel line / -6 return / Aeromotive 340 pumps and regulator / 2012 GT500 TR6060 six speed / twin disc clutch / Driveshaft Shop GT500 upgraded CV joint shaft / BA5000 blow thru MAF/ 4.10's / Ford Racing 31 spline set up and Girdle / Metco D.S. safety loop / Stainless Works headers, cats, and everything else out back / ClassGlass hood / Bob's hood strut mod / Hurst line lock / Metco control arms / Addco front and rear sway bars / Monroe severe duty shocks all around / Race concepts rotors / Badgeless grille / 35% tint / FBM's interior LED kit and ambient lighting kit / Pioneer FB700 deck / kenwood speaker 4 Ch. / Rockford Fosgate 10" sub and amp / Kicker 6 X 8's all around / back up cam / bluetooth / Pioneer Xm / 704 RWHP 603 RWTQ tuned by Mo's Speedshop.

i agree . i just completed a 30k sale on a camaro . buyer was 150 miles from chicago . correct demographics .

If you're not selling, this thread is pretty much worthless!

Well like old times I will bid 8.00 on the deal

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    2003 MM 300A
    #738 of 7,838 BLK
    Build date: 6/6/2002
    Adopted: 2/05/2013

MODS:

Metco control arms, Addco sway bars, TCE brake lines, Gatorback belt, remote start, underbody lights, custom doorsills. Black with custom silver hood stripes (S-55 theme)

2004 CV LX SPORT
    ALL BLACK, 6 DISC, TUNED MZT
    Adopted on12/09/18 from chief455

COMING SOON-Trilogy #005 THANKS CWright-
    I am afraid you have awakened a sleeping Giant

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forum...=view&id=14156

Quote Originally Posted by MOTOWN MARAUDER View Post
    Im happy for you bro! Let the mods begin! I hear the mod bug broke his stinger when he heard you pulled the trigger!

BIG BIG thanks to the GOD of marauder parts ( Darren) I am the 1st winner of Darren bag of fun give-away

North of 25? Might put it up for sale now, so when it doesnt sell in a few years you can come back to planet earth.
    The twins2.3 whipple/aluminatorVortech V-2 lots of goodies

Current marauders
    04 DTR totaled JUST NOW starting to part out 7-21-2021 https://youtu.be/REUxjP1BVpg

04 Silver Birch Dark Charcoal Hardtop Whipple Supercharger
    04 Silver Birch Dark Charcoal Hardtop V2 Supercharger
    04 Silver Birch Dark Charcoal Converted
    03 DBP Light Flint #122
    03 DBP Dark Charcoal #232
    03 Silver Birch 300b Light Flint Going to fix er up
    03 Black 300a
    04 Silver Birch Dark Charcoal moonroof in the works

04 Heaton Swapped DTR
    Joe's Wrecked DTR rebuild thread

Asking prices are way up, what are the selling prices? Maybe i was a little harsh on my previous post. Finding the right person with the right amount of cash for a used car can be a little tricky. I was going to value the car at $12,800.00 because... i have bought many supercharged marauders.
    The twins2.3 whipple/aluminatorVortech V-2 lots of goodies

Current marauders
    04 DTR totaled JUST NOW starting to part out 7-21-2021 https://youtu.be/REUxjP1BVpg

04 Silver Birch Dark Charcoal Hardtop Whipple Supercharger
    04 Silver Birch Dark Charcoal Hardtop V2 Supercharger
    04 Silver Birch Dark Charcoal Converted
    03 DBP Light Flint #122
    03 DBP Dark Charcoal #232
    03 Silver Birch 300b Light Flint Going to fix er up
    03 Black 300a
    04 Silver Birch Dark Charcoal moonroof in the works

04 Heaton Swapped DTR
    Joe's Wrecked DTR rebuild thread

Quote Originally Posted by marauderrocks51 View Post
    just throwing this out there . may have to sell 04 silver , 66k miles dark charcoal , TRILOGY , SS WORKS COMPLETE EXHAUST , WIDE WHEELS , BIG BRAKES , 9.5 CAR ALL OVER OUT OF TEN . WHAT DO THINK IT WILL BRING ? THIS IS NOT A AD FOR SALE . JUST LOOKING FOR IN PUT AS I HAVE NOTICED THE PRICES ARE RISING ON THESE CARS .
    Dam man. Hope everything is ok. How you been? Lots changed since we last talked. Gonna have to give you a call one of these days haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information