Tough to say yay or nay since pictures vs seeing it live can be vastly different; I mean, just take Tinder/Instagram for example...

But all joking aside, I agree with Mebot...if YOU like it, do it! I have a SB and I decided to paint my brake calipers "Mustang Grabber Blue" and even found pinstriping that matched that I have running along the groove of the door mouldings and front/rear bumpers. Some people liked it, others not so much. I have pictures of it under my old account/username, IwantmyMMnow!, if you care to look. I did that 6-7 years ago and have been thinking of going with different color for about a year now and pondered how a copper/burnt orange color would look on an SB.

Quote Originally Posted by Mebot View Post
Personally I like the gold look, but here's the thing i've learned over the years.... if YOU LIKE IT, then do it. If you ask for advice you're going to run into people who will tell you not to do it because they don't like it. It's your car and make it your own and unique. Just don't put Lambo doors on your DTR
Dude!!??!! How ya been? Any plans to be on the east coast anytime soon?