Copied and paraphrased from another thread I posted in Shop Talk. After visiting Mo's for the first time with my new-to-me Marauder I wanted to share my experience.

I can't say enough good things about the guys at Mo's. It's hard enough to find an HONEST shop nowadays, let alone one that specializes in such a niche car only 20 minutes from my house. They were very up front about what needed replacement / repair vs what didn't, what could be kept as it was, what could be upgraded, what I could do myself, etc. I didn't feel pressured in the least. Honestly, it just felt like a group of fellow enthusiasts who also happen to run a shop. With the exception of 1 repair that may still be covered under Ford recall Mo's is the only shop I'll consider.

NOW. With that said...seeing all the amazing Marauders and Mustangs and Crown Vics and other kickass cars around the shop, my wallet was screaming for me to get the hell out of there! They've done some amazing work on some amazing cars. Every time I mentioned a mod that I'd heard of or thought about they just showed me a car where they'd done it.

Can't wait for them to get it back to it's original glory!