So I've been taking the last couple days to do a reasonably detailed detail on the JPB. I've been using Mother's products and have been happy with the results. Sure wish I had a lift for this project.
Got down on the ground to do under the doors (not so easy as it used to be when I was younger)and found little snap-in covers for the weep holes(all four doors). I pulled them out and cleaned as much gunk out as I could. You might want to see if your car has them and pull them out to see what's going on. I think I recall the '04's having little trap doors that don't really work, some IIRC were even taped shut. As I was laying on my back cleaning under the front door I loosened some dirt that was clogging the weep holes in the rubber door molding, got my self a short unwanted shower. Check your holes peeps!! Also found while I was down there the factory did a crap job of putting paint on the door, lots of bare primer under there, thankfully no real appreciable rust. I was wondering if there is a spray product that will dissolve dirt from tiny crevice's without any further process? I found a junky paint brush sprayed with detail cleaner worked OK, but still need to get in deep to some of the areas only Reed Richards could reach(look him up).

So aside from struggling to get into the tight spaces with hands that are to large I now only have to do the interior glass and wipe down the leather with conditioner.

Then to wrap it up I'll put the stock tune back in, run through inspection next week, drive across the street from said inspection and put the performance tune back in and Bob's your Uncle.