Thread: Whipple what will it do ?

Question Whipple what will it do ?

Guy was saying I should put a whipple on my 04 Red Marauder. What exactly will it do for it ? Thanks

Going to need alot more than a whipple if you don't want motor to go "boom". You are in Atlanta..give MOs Speed shop in Dallas,GA a call. As there saying, Speed costs $, how fast you want to spend?
    2004 SB Ported Trilogy 48
    Has supporting mods and stuff
    Thanks to Marty O for his help in updating this car.

R.I.P.
    Rex "SC Cheesehead"

Start with a forged motor...

Decrease fuel mileage, traction, trans, rods.

Joking aside, you never answered my post in your other thread in regards to what engine you currently have and what is sitting on top of it so to try and answer this question is moot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    SOLD 12/31/2021

Cobra short block / ProCharger F1-A / Cog drive upgrade / Manley valves / Brian Tooley Racing valve springs / 80# inj. / -8 fuel line / -6 return / Aeromotive 340 pumps and regulator / 2012 GT500 TR6060 six speed / twin disc clutch / Driveshaft Shop GT500 upgraded CV joint shaft / BA5000 blow thru MAF/ 4.10's / Ford Racing 31 spline set up and Girdle / Metco D.S. safety loop / Stainless Works headers, cats, and everything else out back / ClassGlass hood / Bob's hood strut mod / Hurst line lock / Metco control arms / Addco front and rear sway bars / Monroe severe duty shocks all around / Race concepts rotors / Badgeless grille / 35% tint / FBM's interior LED kit and ambient lighting kit / Pioneer FB700 deck / kenwood speaker 4 Ch. / Rockford Fosgate 10" sub and amp / Kicker 6 X 8's all around / back up cam / bluetooth / Pioneer Xm / 704 RWHP 603 RWTQ tuned by Mo's Speedshop.

Just the terminator block

Well if you already have a forged engine that's a plus. if you don't have a supercharger on there to start with I would probably look for an Eaton swap. because you're going to need all those parts anyway and the blower for the Eaton swaps usually five six hundred bucks. so you can either spend that and enjoy the supercharged feel of an Eaton swap. And once you ready for more power than you can go Whipple. which will require bigger injectors probably bigger fuel system for sure to get the most potential and horsepower. and I'm sure there's some other upgrades along the way like your transmission definitely won't handle the Whipple!!! so in that case you probably should just go with an Eaton swap. Enjoy that then upgrade to Whipple later. You should watch some YouTube videos of Eaton swap Marauder to get a better idea of what all is involved. $$$

An Eaton swap usually runs you close to $4,500 nowadays. You'll need Eaton swap brackets and a crossover tube from Jerry Who's on this form.

Thread Information