Hi, this is my first post. My brother bought a very nice 2003 Marauder a few years ago, it's the deep/dark blue color and in great shape, under 100k miles, and has tons of mods. The previous owner did a lot of work to it. It has the trilogy supercharger, with smaller pulley, longtubes, exhaust, intake, etc. When he bought it we had it dyno tuned and installed larger injectors and a larger MAF also. I believe it made ~460whp. It has a very high stall converter, and I believe 4.10 gearing. The car launches hard, and is very quick. In the few years he has had it we've done a bunch of maintenance, basically all fluids (including supercharger oil, transmission fluid, diff fluid, coolant, flushed brake fluid, etc). We did complete brake job, added SS lines, etc. The car is well tuned up at this point, but there's a few minor things we are tryihg to remedy. To make a somewhat hard to follow ownership path even more confusing, the car now belongs to my father, as my brother moved to the north east and couldn't get it to pass emissions. After sitting for a year he gave it to my dad in Florida. It wouldn't run at that point, and we found the FPDM was bad, replaced it and disconnected the boost a pump and put in a larger fuel pump into the factory bucket. Since then, running great again.

The car has tons of other aftermarket stuff (massive subwoofers, amps, etc.). Has a crazy sound system, though it is dated at this point. I just found out the moonroof/sunroof was not factory and was added aftermarket. All the headliner, ABC pillars are wrapped in suade, etc. It even has a custom under hood insulation pad that says "supercharged" lol. Some of it is a little tacky.....like the 22" wheels it had when purchased, which were swapped out rather quickly.

On to the big question. The headlights, parking lights, and tail lights stay on at all times unless the key is in the off position. If you turn the key/ignition to RUN, even with the headlight switch OFF, they stay on. My dad just had the lighting module recall done about 2 months ago, and we just replaced the headlight switch. It is still doing it. They used to flicker sometimes (don't think there was a ryhm or reason), but we are not sure if they are still flickering with the new parts. When they are turned on at the switch, though, they don't flicker as far as I know.

The aftermarket sunroof wires are tapped into two different fuses under the dash. The positive I believe is tapped into fuse 27. The negative to fuse 15 I believe. I can check all this with my father, I'm going from memory, but I believe both of these fuses had something to do with the lighting module. I'm wondering if these wires tapping into these locations could cause the lighting issue somehow.

Also, the under hood fuse compartment has a relay in spot 209, but according to the owners manual and google searches it should not be there, it was for a 2004 model and for High beam disable with fog lamp.

Lastly, at the under hood fuse compartment, spot 208 is listed as moonroof, but is empty. I guess it was not an option for 2003 from what I've read. There is a wire tapped into it, but I'm guessing this is for the intercooler water pump.

Sorry for the lengthy post, but wanted to provide as much info as possible. The car isn't mine, but I do most of the work on it and know about it mechanically more than my father and brother. I live 700 miles away from the car but work on it when I visit. Trying to figure this issue out for them, as they've been investing money into it to get it back to tip top shape.

Thanks in advance for any help, I'm kind of stumped on this lighting issue. Also, if anyone wants any pictures or any other info let me know, it is a very cool and clean car. I know you all have marauders, but this one was well taken care of (though we know it was run hard), and from what I understand the color is pretty rare even amongst marauders.