Kid has a Marauder and when he bought it the drivers seat track seemed to have a stripped gear, you could hear it click but it wouldn't move forward without help (back was fine). Here we are a couple of months later and the seat seems to be dead, won't do anything. The back of the seat won't adjust anymore either and that was fine before. I have a seat frame/motor from another car we parted out (2001 GM) and was going to put that in but after hooking it up it wouldn't do anything either. Passenger seat is fine and so are the other things that connected to that same fuse.

My understanding of a multi-meter is pretty limited but I did find the wires corresponding from the door to the seat harness and they seem to be fine because the meter will move when I connect each end. It pretty much leaves me assuming the switch on the door panel is what's bad.

Any thoughts if that's the issue or is there something else I should look at. I tried to search around but didn't see anything, sorry if this topic has been brought up before.

TIA!