Thread: Hi everyone it’s been a while!

Hi everyone it’s been a while!

Hey everyone I haven’t posted on here in about 6 years. I totaled my Marauder back in December of 2014. I’ve been through a lot of different cars but none of them make me happy like the Marauder did. I occasionally see one and get the itch to get another one. I foresee myself getting another one as soon as I find a decently priced one. Hope all is well with everyone!
    Bought 01/21
    2003 Black Procharged

TOTALLED 12/14
    2003 Black eatonized
    "Darkness"

SOLD 07/13
    2003 Black

Hey Lance good to see you post again! Hope all is well. Last time since we met up, I moved to the West Coast. If you find yourself in or near Seattle, WA, hit me up!
    2003 Trilogy Supercharged Marauder

Hey Ryan it’s been a long time! I’ve been a little of everywhere over the years but I’m currently in Florida now. I think I’ll be up that way for some training and I’ll definitely reach out if I’m up that way. I think I’ll have another Marauder in the next few weeks Fingers crossed!
    Bought 01/21
    2003 Black Procharged

TOTALLED 12/14
    2003 Black eatonized
    "Darkness"

SOLD 07/13
    2003 Black

life is too short- get another one !
    they are out there on Facebook Marketplace (if you are on FB) Listed 4 weeks ago in [COLOR=var(--secondary-text)]Benson, NC[/COLOR]
    https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...code=undefined
    Torader Red
    Thank God for freedom, thank god for America

I’m in the panhandle near Pensacola. I take it you’re military and possibly in this area. Hopefully this COVID stuff lightens up soon and we get our local car shows back. I’m planning on attending Burning up the Beaches in May out in Destin, and the Boy Scouts host a pretty cool show at the Air Armament Museum in March. There’s some recurring “cars and coffee” and drive-ins as well. If you’ve never been, Cruisin’ the Coast every October is MS is an awesome experience.

Same haven't been here in a long time!
    2003 Mercury Marauder 300A
    FRPP BOSS50 Block w/MMR 900S Stroker 5.3L DOHC 324ci 10:1cr - (321rwhp/360.5rwtq) - Tuned by AED

2006 Ford Mustang GT
    FRPP FR3 Handling Pack|FRPP X Pipe w/GTA Exhaust|Steeda CAI|Hurst Shifter
    (289rwhp/307rwtq)

2003 Chevrolet Suburban 2500 LQ4 6.0L LT 4WD
    Cognito leveling Kit, Fox 2.0, BFG KOA2 Radial All Terrains, Magnaflow, K&N and 4.10 gears

Quote Originally Posted by z man View Post
    I’m in the panhandle near Pensacola. I take it you’re military and possibly in this area. Hopefully this COVID stuff lightens up soon and we get our local car shows back. I’m planning on attending Burning up the Beaches in May out in Destin, and the Boy Scouts host a pretty cool show at the Air Armament Museum in March. There’s some recurring “cars and coffee” and drive-ins as well. If you’ve never been, Cruisin’ the Coast every October is MS is an awesome experience.
    Yes I’m in the same area! I haven’t done any of those cruises but I’m definitely down to go whenever all this Covid stuff is over!
    Bought 01/21
    2003 Black Procharged

TOTALLED 12/14
    2003 Black eatonized
    "Darkness"

SOLD 07/13
    2003 Black

Thread Information