Hey everyone, I own a 2003 Marauder and unfortunately I need to sell it due to life circumstances.

I've been having issues with the car for years now, it hasn't reliably started for quite awhile. when I go to start it it will either A) start right up or B) the key goes in and everything works fine until you turn the key to start, then nothing. No crank. All the lights and everything work fine, but the starter doesn't do anything. Then you can wait anywhere from 20 minutes to 6 days later and it'll then fire right back up when it feels like it. Incredibly frustrating.

I had a friend-of-a-friend look at it, he's a mechanic and he spent pretty much an entire day on it but couldn't quite figure it out. he came up with a solution to start the car however, and showed me how to jump the car under the hood using a wire and touching a relay and a ground i think (i'm not very mechanical tbh)

At one point I did bring the car to a shop and they told me they replaced the NSS with a used part(?) and that seemed to solve the issue for 1-2 months if I recall right.

Now, I'm losing my home and have to move to an apt and can't keep the car so I have to sell it, and as you can imagine selling it is a nightmare dealing with people who don't understand what the car is and think it's just a grand marquis with some discount tire rims on it and want to give me $800 for it.

ANYWAY, I would GREATLY appreciate any tips or ideas on what I can do next with the car, is it easy to fix? should I just sell it as-is?

Thanks for reading, hope you all have a good day