Thread: Advice Requested: Side marker / Corner

Advice Requested: Side marker / Corner

I would like to ask for some advice. I am replacing the front side corner marker assembly bulb on my MM. I am missing the bottom flange nut. I went to Ace, Lowe's, Advance, NAPA and Home Depot with no luck. The ones the stores carry have a flange that is much smaller. The store reps just shrug their shoulders. I don't know if the stores around here don't carry it or don't have it in stock. Would any one have the specific part number or name for the part? Thank you in advance.
    Last edited by Ambitious1; 07-04-2021 at 09:21 AM.

How about going to a pull a part wrecking yard and getting one off a Crown Vic or MGM? A little time consuming but if all else fails it may be worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Black 2003 300A- built 9/07/02, # 4,675 of 7094. Trilogy #243, Installed and tuned by Mo's Speed Shop. K&N cold air intake, Aeromotive fuel pump, Kenne-Bell boost a pump, dual oil catch cans, cooling mod, complete Stainless Works long tube headers and exhaust system, Meg's non-resonated 3.5" exhaust tips , 4.10 gears. Zack & Jerry big brake conversion, TCE stainless brake lines, Ntto NT555-G2 tires;. Ridetech coilovers in front Ridetech adjustable shocks on rear air suspension. ADTR front & rear sway bars, Metco rear control arms, watts link and driveshaft loop, upgraded transmission , PTC 2800- 3000 stall torque converter, transmission cooler, driveshaft balanced, window tint, trunk spoiler, trunk organizer, SS rear bumper inserts. S55 tail lights, Red Line floor mats, Ford Escape Audiophile 6 CD Stereo, BC4E dead pedal. FBM satin aluminum pedals. Colex Supercharged Marauder emblems. Car Motorsports custom hood insulator.

I absolutely agree with you. That was my first stop yesterday. Unfortunately, the local yards around here haven't had a CV or MGM for a couple of years now.

I would imagine Ford uses the same nuts on a lot of their cars. Check other Fords at the junkyard.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Man View Post
    I would imagine Ford uses the same nuts on a lot of their cars. Check other Fords at the junkyard.
    I didn't think of that. That's a great idea. I will go back and check out a few Expeditions, Explorers or Ford five hundreds. Thank you.

As my wife says 'I aim to please, you aim too please"

Just use the one you can get eventhough the flange is small... as long as it won't fall thru the hole. Or get a larger diameter washer to put on before the one you can get.
    “When you can’t make them see the light, make them feel the heat.”
    Ronald Regan

"The only way to deal with the Islamic State - these blood thirsty, blood-drunken, terrorists -
    is to kill them, keep on killing them, until you kill the last one, then you kill his pet goat."

Lt. Colonel Ralph Peters

“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.”
    "I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes, if you **** with me, I'll kill you all"
    General James Mattis

Thread Information