After a long, Marauderless absence; I just snagged this 300A this morning from a nice 75 year old gentleman in Olympia; which he delivered to me in Vancouver, WA no less for one last drive. I knew I wanted my next (and last) Marauder to be a black one; the way I drooled over it in high school and now that I'm a bit more older; I wanted to keep it all original as a time capsule for special drives. I found the one that fit that bill and my budget.

Sorry to be so sparse on info but I *am* at work

Stats:

116k miles
Only mod; Borla CV system...luckily the Megs tips are in the trunk so those will be going back on ASAP; debating about putting the whole system back to original. Its so quiet
All 4 tires are brand new BFG in the same size because he didn't like the staggered look and tire rotation difficulty - also HIGH on priority to fix. (Probably buy 4 new Coopers again like I had in the past)
Original head unit had a failed tuner (and is in the trunk); but cassette and CD still work - he swapped in a unit from an 06 MGM to have a radio but that doesn't look right at all so I need the factory radio repaired or just deal with CDs
Everything works but the compass; no display.

More to follow as I dig in and bring back the shiny bits to their potential. But it looks good after a 100 mile drive to me this morning in the pouring rain.