Thread: Now Swapped with the TVS 2.65!

Now Swapped with the TVS 2.65!

So, I ditched the 20 yr old blower from the terminator as I found out no matter what parts were replaced in it the backlash or lash just wouldn’t go away. It was a rattle trap. So I took the risk of trying the 2.65 L GEN 3R blower intended for Termi Cobras from VMP and I’m very pleased with fitment and the product so far. FYI, I haven’t had to make a single modification to the car for fitment during the install but the fuel rails may need work. How much depends on your rail system of choice. I will note that I have the stainless COT from Mr Irwin I believe and it’s perfect for this blower as well! Big smile on my face finding out it all fits like factory and removal is a piece of cake! I’m getting ready to install the 80 lb injectors, new slot MAf and write a new calibration as time permits. Figured some of you Power Adder guys my like an update about this…
    Attached Images Attached Images

Very nice! What kind of boost are you looking to run?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    SOLD 12/31/2021

Cobra short block / ProCharger F1-A / Cog drive upgrade / Manley valves / Brian Tooley Racing valve springs / 80# inj. / -8 fuel line / -6 return / Aeromotive 340 pumps and regulator / 2012 GT500 TR6060 six speed / twin disc clutch / Driveshaft Shop GT500 upgraded CV joint shaft / BA5000 blow thru MAF/ 4.10's / Ford Racing 31 spline set up and Girdle / Metco D.S. safety loop / Stainless Works headers, cats, and everything else out back / ClassGlass hood / Bob's hood strut mod / Hurst line lock / Metco control arms / Addco front and rear sway bars / Monroe severe duty shocks all around / Race concepts rotors / Badgeless grille / 35% tint / FBM's interior LED kit and ambient lighting kit / Pioneer FB700 deck / kenwood speaker 4 Ch. / Rockford Fosgate 10" sub and amp / Kicker 6 X 8's all around / back up cam / bluetooth / Pioneer Xm / 704 RWHP 603 RWTQ tuned by Mo's Speedshop.

Nice, I have a 2.3 I’ve been wanting to put on mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Currently pullied for 18 lbs but I may change that. I’d like to see what power it can make at 14 lbs. The lower compression short block should handle it though.

I'm making 20psi on a gen1 TVS, Terminator iron block, and 60lb injectors. TVS superchargers can make 26psi easy

Low boost is where you want a TVS so 14psi is a good starting point

Thread Information