Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: "Marauders at Carlisle" Group Rate Hotel Reservations. Book Now for 6/2 - 6/5/22

Cool "Marauders at Carlisle" Group Rate Hotel Reservations. Book Now for 6/2 - 6/5/22

The Best Western Central Hotel and Conference Center in Harrisburg, PA has a special group rate for "Marauders at Carlisle". There are limited rooms available for 6/2- 6/3- 6/4 so please book yours early at the link below. Once on the page, Use the EDIT button (top right) to select your dates. Choose either 1 King or 2 Queen beds.

https://www.bestwestern.com/en_US/bo...oupId=5B8WW6W2

As always, please PM or call me for questions or assistance getting your room reserved. Please note that breakfast is not included in the nightly rate. This hotel is a 20 minute drive from the show-field in Carlisle, but it's a backroads twisty fun drive in your Marauder or whatever you may be driving. MM.net membership is not required to book one of these rooms and owning a Marauder is optional. There are 8 rooms Thursday night, and 12 rooms Friday/Saturday nights. I suggest booking one quickly even if you're not sure of your plans yet. The rooms can be cancelled later if needed. Cancellation Policy: 72 hours
    Group Block Release Date: Reservations must be received by 4/21/2022
    Last edited by Ms. Denmark; 02-02-2022 at 08:38 AM.
    2004 Silver Birch

Silver Birch Society

"I hear and I Forget
    I see and I Remember
    I do and I Understand"

OK I successfully booked our King room online for all three nights. Use the EDIT button on the upper right check in/ check out page to choose your dates, unless staying all 3 nights which is the default. Then scroll down to choose your room type, 1 King or 2 Queen, at the group rate. The group rate is good until the cut-off date, 6 weeks before All Ford Nationals or until there are no rooms left in the block.

There's nothing to lose by booking right now, even if your plans are up in the air as you can cancel without charge prior to your check-in date. See your specific cancelation date on your reservation confirmation. Hope to see a lot of you at Carlisle this year. See post 1 for hotel group rate link.

Cool

Hi All, hope you can come out to Carlisle All Ford National in June! We have a limited number of rooms reserved for "Marauders at Carlisle" if you need a hotel. The group block release date is 4/21/22 and reservations must be received by that date. See post 1 for more info or contact me.
    2004 Silver Birch

Silver Birch Society

"I hear and I Forget
    I see and I Remember
    I do and I Understand"

I must be nuts, but I booked it.

"That's what." - She

Kenny Brown Mercury Marauder 'S' - Kenny Brown Signature Edition #10 of 10
    Silver Birch #126 of 4,453
    Mercury Division, Ford Motor Company, Panther/Marauders #7,221 of 7,839

MercuryMarauder.Net Member #111 (!)

Mark, not NUTS, hope to see you!!!!!

Connie and Jack
    #46 of a build of 3214
    #39 of 980

SCT Xcal3 Mo's Speed Shop Tune
    JLT CAI
    Tinted Windows
    SS Inserts

Quote Originally Posted by N40GL View Post
    I must be nuts, but I booked it.
    Yay!!!! Don't forget to bring Michele! Ms. D

Quote Originally Posted by HammerDown View Post
    Mark, not NUTS, hope to see you!!!!!

Connie and Jack
    +1 to that, Connie! Looking forward to seeing you and Jack, too!
    2004 Silver Birch

Silver Birch Society

"I hear and I Forget
    I see and I Remember
    I do and I Understand"

Yup, we booked a room at Central -- come on everyone, let's have a good turn-out this June......
    #46 of a build of 3214
    #39 of 980

JLT CAI
    Tinted Windows
    SS Inserts

Quote Originally Posted by HammerDown View Post
    Yup, we booked a room at Central -- come on everyone, let's have a good turn-out this June......
    Been too long Connie. It will be good to see you guys again and hopefully lots of others will make the trip to Carlisle too.

Hey Guys just bumping this. There are some really awesome people (whose awesomeness I can personally vouch for) who have already booked a room for Carlisle. I know a lot more awesome people that I hope will decide to join us! Yes, I'm talking about YOU. You know how much I love it when you show up for Carlisle. It's never the same without you.
    2004 Silver Birch

Silver Birch Society

"I hear and I Forget
    I see and I Remember
    I do and I Understand"

Just a reminder to book your hotel room for Carlisle All Ford National June 2 - June 5 (Thursday, Friday, Saturday night with check out on Sunday.). Please see post 1 for all the details. Remember the policy for canceling is 72 hours prior to arrival so you have nothing to lose. We hope there will be a big turnout this year. You don't need to own/bring a Marauder to be part of the fun. You don't need to be an mm.net member to book a room and join us. Please be aware the cutoff date is next month! We would love to see you there.
    Group Block Release Date: Reservations must be received by 4/21/2022
    2004 Silver Birch

Silver Birch Society

"I hear and I Forget
    I see and I Remember
    I do and I Understand"

Hey guys - need a little advice.

With the advent of gas in California soon reaching $11.00 a gallon (don't laugh - my VW diesel filled up Sunday at $6.89/gallon) we're exploring options to get to Carlisle. Ship the car and fly, ship the car one way and drive back, etc. It seems like (from my rudimentary spreadsheet) when gas crests $10.00/gallon it'll be cheaper to ship the car and fly to Carlisle. So ...

Has anyone got experience with one of the various car haulers that are around? I've seen price quotes from $1,500 to $2,200 (each way), but would like to know if anyone has experience with any of them. Preferred would be interior (as opposed to open) transport. And, if I choose to ship it, I'll need someone on the other end to receive it. But all this kind of depends on cost.

Thanks in advance for suggestions. I know I'll have to book quickly, because of the quantity of other cars that will be hauled to Carlisle and back.

"That's what." - She

Kenny Brown Mercury Marauder 'S' - Kenny Brown Signature Edition #10 of 10
    Silver Birch #126 of 4,453
    Mercury Division, Ford Motor Company, Panther/Marauders #7,221 of 7,839

MercuryMarauder.Net Member #111 (!)

Check the Carlisle website and use their in house transporter.
    Sorry I can't make this year. Retirement/moving in to new house and daughter getting married all at end of May beginning of June.
    SOLD '03 300A Black - "805" of 7838
    Plate - "EVILMERC"

I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.

Gillom Rogers: [Books is giving Gillom a shooting lesson] Mr. Books, How is it you've killed so many men? My spread wasn't much bigger than yours.
    John Bernard Books: First of all,friend, there's no one up there shooting back at you. Second, I found most men aren't willing, they bat an eye, or draw a breath before they shoot. I won't.

Quote Originally Posted by N40GL View Post
    Hey guys - need a little advice.

With the advent of gas in California soon reaching $11.00 a gallon (don't laugh - my VW diesel filled up Sunday at $6.89/gallon) we're exploring options to get to Carlisle. Ship the car and fly, ship the car one way and drive back, etc. It seems like (from my rudimentary spreadsheet) when gas crests $10.00/gallon it'll be cheaper to ship the car and fly to Carlisle. So ...

Has anyone got experience with one of the various car haulers that are around? I've seen price quotes from $1,500 to $2,200 (each way), but would like to know if anyone has experience with any of them. Preferred would be interior (as opposed to open) transport. And, if I choose to ship it, I'll need someone on the other end to receive it. But all this kind of depends on cost.

Thanks in advance for suggestions. I know I'll have to book quickly, because of the quantity of other cars that will be hauled to Carlisle and back.
    Drive, see stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Man View Post
    Drive, see stuff!
    Mark, going with Eric's post. Drive it if you have the time; seem like possibly same cost of shipping car or gas cost driving -- gas prices here not so bad as Cali, I think......
    #46 of a build of 3214
    #39 of 980

JLT CAI
    Tinted Windows
    SS Inserts

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information