Quote Originally Posted by khamilton1 View Post
I will say they have been in constant contact with me. While this has gone on far too long, the carrier coming to pick up the trans wasn't really their fault. Whoever was supposed to research what I had with my VIN completely dropped the ball. And my improper TC install caused the 2nd one. So I guess, all in all, this was just a horror show of bad luck.
It happens far too often is the problem. I’m personally sick and tired of the few lazy work from home types providing horrible service and at the same time making all others look bad. I work from home maybe 8 hours a month to do print review and material lists on an upcoming Plumbing job and have to now deal with suspicious bosses that was never once a problem until they also witnessed first hand the short cutters. I work extra hard at home in climate control and quietness!

Not saying this is your case on the initial order but you never know?

The important thing is to plow through it and maintain your sanity and be more diligent in figuring out the few in our lives that need to be treated like a 5th grader and coloring them a map with big beautiful pictures to achieve your goals! I sure for one can spot them a mile away anymore..

You’ll get it sorted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro