It's disappointing to write this, but I figure this should be known:

Back in March 2021, I replaced every replaceable part in my front suspension with new Moog components (LCA, UCA, wheel bearing, inner and outer tie rods, swaybar endlinks). 8 months and 8000 miles later, the passenger lower ball joint stud sheared at the end of the taper and sent my Marauder into a tire wall. I'm alright, and the car is fixable, but it's still disappointing to have that happen from a brand who's entire marketing campaign is their motorsports pedigree. $1500 at a ford dealer later, and my car should be back to all motorcraft parts by the end of the week.

Worth noting, my car weighed 4300 lbs with me and fuel that day at the track, I was running the gt500/c5 big brake kit, and Falken Azenis RT660 tires. The first session of the day, I ran on Yokohama advan apex to get a feel for the track and the lines, the second session I switched to the RT660s and the car felt the best it ever has. Unbreakable steering grip, 20 minutes of hard braking with no fade, and the 700 lb/in springs helped with that tracks bumpy surfaces, the car felt incredible and the only cars getting away from me were a C6 vette and a new camaro ZL1. With double the horsepower, 2/3 the weight, and a chassis that's 20 years newer, no complaints there. Went out for the third session of the day and 2/3 through the first lap, not even pushing at 100%, the balljoint let go and I bounced to a stop along 40 feet of tire wall.

Time to go snag some panels off a black p71 at my local yard, we should be back to 100% by the next track day in 2 weeks. Here's hoping.

I'll update when I hear back from Moog customer service. Nothing yet, but I've avoided mentioning the expensive L word.