Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is there Interest in a Hotel Group Rate for Carlisle 2022?

Happy New Year, everyone!! A quick update; as you can see, the interest in hotel rooms at The Central is not overwhelming at this point. I'm sure it's partly due to the fact that it's impossible to know what will be happening in June and also that many Marauder owners/enthusiasts are more active on the Meta site (which I can't access). I was hoping to get around 12-15 "interested" parties before contacting the sales office but I decided to call today to see what, if anything, they can offer for a small block of rooms. I left a detailed message and will let you know what I find out. Keep me posted if anybody else has an interest. Thanks!
    2004 Silver Birch

Silver Birch Society

"I hear and I Forget
    I see and I Remember
    I do and I Understand"

Red face

Update: Good news! Mark your calendars and let's all go to Carlisle All Ford Nationals! The Best Western Central Hotel and Conference Center in Harrisburg will offer us a group block of rooms Thursday night 6/2 (8 rooms) - Friday night 6/3 (12 rooms)- and Saturday night 6/4 (12 rooms) at $134.95 plus tax per night, breakfast not included. I'll sign the contract as soon as I receive it and post an update to let you know when reservations for Marauders at Carlisle are good to go!

*Anyone is welcome to reserve a room from this block, (whether an mm.net member or not) Marauders optional! This is a very nice full-service hotel with a big parking lot, indoor pool, large public space and Irish Pub & Bar on premises. Plan on a 20-minute drive to the Carlisle Show field on some nice twisty country backroads. You can check out the hotel at the link below. I'll post up in a new thread when our group block goes live for reservations.

https://www.bestwestern.com/en_US/bo...ode.39125.html
    Last edited by Ms. Denmark; 01-13-2022 at 05:48 AM.
    2004 Silver Birch

Silver Birch Society

"I hear and I Forget
    I see and I Remember
    I do and I Understand"

Awesome! Thanks, Ms. D!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Black 2003 300A- built 9/07/02, # 4,675 of 7094. Trilogy #243, Installed and tuned by Mo's Speed Shop. K&N cold air intake, Aeromotive fuel pump, Kenne-Bell boost a pump, dual oil catch cans, cooling mod, complete Stainless Works long tube headers and exhaust system, Meg's non-resonated 3.5" exhaust tips , 4.10 gears. Zack & Jerry big brake conversion, TCE stainless brake lines, Ntto NT555-G2 tires;. Ridetech coilovers in front Ridetech adjustable shocks on rear air suspension. ADTR front & rear sway bars, Metco rear control arms, watts link and driveshaft loop, upgraded transmission , PTC 2800- 3000 stall torque converter, transmission cooler, driveshaft balanced, window tint, trunk spoiler, trunk organizer, SS rear bumper inserts. S55 tail lights, Red Line floor mats, Ford Escape Audiophile 6 CD Stereo, BC4E dead pedal. FBM satin aluminum pedals. Colex Supercharged Marauder emblems. Car Motorsports custom hood insulator.

Quote Originally Posted by MM03 View Post
    Awesome! Thanks, Ms. D!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You're welcome! There is a new thread up now to book a reservation for "Marauders at Carlisle"
    2004 Silver Birch

Silver Birch Society

"I hear and I Forget
    I see and I Remember
    I do and I Understand"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information