In April 2021 the Trilogy boosted engine failed. I was hoping to have that not happen, but I pushed a little too hard. At least two connecting rods gave out and poked air holes in the side and top of the block. I have not yet removed the engine and torn it down. I'll wait until I have the new one ready to go in. I will use it a reference point for re-assembly. There is too much to keep track of on these things.

I have a good TEKSID engine for the rebuild. I pulled the heads and the bores look great. No scoring and no top ridge. I will send it out to have it cleaned up and checked out. One motor mount stud broke off and is in the block, that will need to be professionally removed.

The questions I have are:
1) What is the most HP I can get out of this thing while utilizing the Trilogy Supercharger I have? ( I have Standard, small and smaller upper pullies for the supercharger) [I was at 440 RWHP]
2) Should I stroke it? I have 4.10 gears and always have a traction issue. (Stroking takes a little off the low end but adds it to the top end)
3) How much can I get away with on the stock fuel supply lines? I have upgraded the fuel pump and have 39# injectors, and can move up on those.
4) What do I need to do to make it all run on alcohol? (If I ever want to go that route) [I am a LICENSED Distiller and can readily make 190 proof alcohol]

I will be rebuilding with forged internals, new pistons, so I can do whatever. If anyone has extra forged parts on their shelves they want to put to good use. let me know.

I am looking forward to help from this community. I know it's all been done before. The end result for this engine is to get to a bit more HP, strength, durability and fun, fun, fun. I originally wanted to get after those pesky Hellcats and Demons, but that's more than I can afford.