Hi this is John. I have 234K on my 2004 Marauder and love it still. But with age things go bump in the night and certain parts are hard to find. I am looking for the plastic piece you depress to unlock the center console door. which is on the front of the console. But in my case the door won't close and lock either because this plastic piece is broken. From experience I know researching web sites for this doesn't always result in success since the 04 is now 17 years old. So, I was wondering does anyone have this part and if not, does anyone have the kit for the center door assembly which is all the parts used in assembly such as hinge, coin holder and other? I saved an old web site of a Ford/Mercury dealer in Kansas, but the dealer web site said the part (assembly kit) is no longer produced. It did not list the plastic lock release as a separate item. Must evidently buy the whole kit to get this part but as I said it's been discontinued. Thanks a bunch for your help folks.

BTW I hear cute children's jokes periodically so here's one for your young kids or grandchildren. Why did the cookie go to the doctors? Because he was feeling crummy!

John