Thread: "Marauders at Carlisle" Group Rate Hotel Reservations. Book Now for 6/2 - 6/5/22

Cool "Marauders at Carlisle" Group Rate Hotel Reservations. Book Now for 6/2 - 6/5/22

The Best Western Central Hotel and Conference Center in Harrisburg, PA has a special group rate for "Marauders at Carlisle". There are limited rooms available for 6/2- 6/3- 6/4 so please book yours early at the link below. Once on the page, Use the EDIT button (top right) to select your dates. Choose either 1 King or 2 Queen beds.

https://www.bestwestern.com/en_US/bo...oupId=5B8WW6W2

As always, please PM or call me for questions or assistance getting your room reserved. Please note that breakfast is not included in the nightly rate. This hotel is a 20 minute drive from the show-field in Carlisle, but it's a backroads twisty fun drive in your Marauder or whatever you may be driving. MM.net membership is not required to book one of these rooms and owning a Marauder is optional. There are 8 rooms Thursday night, and 12 rooms Friday/Saturday nights. I suggest booking one quickly even if you're not sure of your plans yet. The rooms can be cancelled later if needed.
    2004 Silver Birch

Silver Birch Society

"I hear and I Forget
    I see and I Remember
    I do and I Understand"

OK I successfully booked our King room online for all three nights. Use the EDIT button on the upper right check in/ check out page to choose your dates, unless staying all 3 nights which is the default. Then scroll down to choose your room type, 1 King or 2 Queen, at the group rate. The group rate is good until the cut-off date, 6 weeks before All Ford Nationals or until there are no rooms left in the block.

There's nothing to lose by booking right now, even if your plans are up in the air as you can cancel without charge prior to your check-in date. See your specific cancelation date on your reservation confirmation. Hope to see a lot of you at Carlisle this year. See post 1 for hotel group rate link.

Thread Information