As stated im very new to this, I haven't used any forums before this so please bare with me if I'm not in the right spot.
I'm trying to find information of my dads 1964(?) Monterey Marauder but it is a quite the oddity. It has the body of the 1964 2 door "fastback" Monterey Marauder. Not only does it have the 25th Anniversary steering wheel, it is outfitted for racing, and has the additions for what would've been the S55 of the year had they made one. Hubcaps, exhaust, and potentially engine although according to him it is not a 427 but could be 410, 406, etc etc. Now to add on to it the guy he bought it from bought it new except he registered it as a 63 ½ rather than 64 because that's when he bought it. And unless someone knows otherwise there seems to be stamps on the car that look like "3/10/62" unless those don't mean anything apart from lines. And the cherry on top is that it is all gold, I mean everything. Exterior, interior, engine bay, even the engine but the only thing that isn't are the seats which are a white vinyl. I do have the VIN and other identification code for it if someone happens to have the numbers from 62/3/4.

Sorry if this is the wrong spot or a blob post, let me know and I will change it the best I can.