Hello, I’m new to this page, and new to the marauder world. Bought a marauder with some electrical gremlins. Didn’t get much information until after buying the car and it leaving me on the side of the road… guy said he had both front fenders replaced and when it came back from body shop these problems arose.
So issues are headlights are not working properly. The drivers light comes on just a very dim light (maybe running light?) the passenger headlight has a ground wire spliced into the harness just before the plug for the light bulb. With this hooked up the passenger light works fine, with it not hooked up none of the front lights work(didn’t check rear lights). I’ve pulled the inner fender and found the ground on the drivers side fender, cleaned it and reconnected it, no change.
Also have a p1233 code happening and with the lights on the car will not stay running. And when it does start it runs like dog poo.
Also not sure if these are related but he says the ac isn’t working due to needing ac control module?? And non of my steering wheel controls (or horn) work.
I’ve read a bunch on this forum about the lcm needing repaired by fastblackmerc but want to see if anyone has any other ideas. Or am I simply over looking a ground that isn’t hooked up. Or when the front fenders were replaced could I be over looking a bad wire. Thanks for any help at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk