Well, I met this guy many years ago at a car show that lead to a friendship beyond cars. Most calls him Jerry, I call him J. Me not being hands on with car maintenance I asked J to show me how to do an oil change and he did. I’m on my 5th oil change now and he gives me access to his xxx feet garage to do so, Next on the agenda are brake jobs, more to come lol. Over the winter, I worked with J side by side on my car with the install of Trilogy #73. I was with him step by step and learned so much about the process and the installation of a Trilogy supercharger. J son Jeremy installed my fuel pump and wideband / boost gauges ex… I want to Thank you J for all you have done with my car and the talks we had about family & life ex…. You knew this was emotional for me with the lost of my cousin not being here to see this get done, but you being you made him apart of this car with his name stamped to my lower intake. You thought to do that! Many late nights and early morning but you made it happen for me, You are special and I’m very thankful for you allowing me to make my dream an reality. Thank you J and your son Jeremy for everything. Trilogy #73 alive and well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk