Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: '03 300A parts car in Ontario, Canada

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2022
    Location
    Trenton, ON, Canada
    Posts
    11

    '03 300A parts car in Ontario, Canada

    I have a good parts car; not selling whole but parting out. Underside rusted/inner rockers done. Body panels are all good, interior good, drivetrain is good as well. Has over 350,000 km on it.
    Let me know what you need, I can either ship or deliver myself. **Large parts are pick up only, sorry**

    Parts spoken for already:

    - trunklid
    - hood
    - rear bumper cover (I do have a damaged one; has a hole and top is wavy)
    - storage box
    - left tail light (right still available)
    - tail panel
    - floor mats
    - Canadian gauge pod
    - Canadian instrument cluster (in KMs)
    - cup holder section of centre console
    - armrest and storage bin
    - exhaust incl. cats
    - OEM wheels
    - wiper arms
    - front door panels
    - dot matrix trim to left of steering wheel
    - grille
    - front door speakers
    - OEM radio

    Drivetrain will be available once the car has been stripped of most usable parts. Located near Trenton, ON. I can ship small-medium sized parts to the USA if needed.
    Last edited by MrHomz; 09-21-2022 at 11:54 AM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    1,385
    PM Sent. Thank you.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    845
    Exterior colour?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2022
    Location
    Trenton, ON, Canada
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by GetMeMyStogie View Post
    Exterior colour?
    It's black. Body is pretty decent.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Campbellville, On
    Age
    57
    Posts
    20
    Arm rest/storage bin available? The part that that is armrest attached to, the coin holder and storage.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2022
    Location
    Trenton, ON, Canada
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Roush588 View Post
    Arm rest/storage bin available? The part that that is armrest attached to, the coin holder and storage.
    Yes they are available. I can hold them for you once I start dismantling the car in a couple of weeks if you like.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Campbellville, On
    Age
    57
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHomz View Post
    Yes they are available. I can hold them for you once I start dismantling the car in a couple of weeks if you like.
    Yes please !
    That works perfectly, I'm away racing at Drag Week, back home in a week. I'm located just outside of Guelph Ontario.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2022
    Location
    Trenton, ON, Canada
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Roush588 View Post
    Yes please !
    That works perfectly, I'm away racing at Drag Week, back home in a week. I'm located just outside of Guelph Ontario.
    Sounds good to me, they're yours!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Kingdom of Saudi Arabia / Tabuk
    Posts
    11
    Hello, I am looking for a Canadian version of KM CLUSTER and Center Gauge Pod, if you have my request please contact me on whatsapp +966510294629 or email maud.1009.wwe@hotmail.com

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2022
    Location
    Trenton, ON, Canada
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by maud1009 View Post
    Hello, I am looking for a Canadian version of KM CLUSTER and Center Gauge Pod, if you have my request please contact me on whatsapp +966510294629 or email maud.1009.wwe@hotmail.com
    Sorry the cluster and gauges have been spoken for.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Campbellville, On
    Age
    57
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHomz View Post
    Sounds good to me, they're yours!
    I'm back from Drag week, was a great time despite been so hot early in the week, and the last day rained out.

    I'm not good with PMs. Can you email me at dk.grenacres@gmail.com and I can reply back with my phone number and photo of the inside the console part of looking for.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    South Florida
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,797

    '03 300A parts car in Ontario, Canada

    Quote Originally Posted by MrHomz View Post
    I have a good parts car; not selling whole but parting out. Underside rusted/inner rockers done. Body panels are all good, interior good, drivetrain is good as well. Has over 350,000 km on it.
    Let me know what you need, I can either ship or deliver myself. **Large parts are pick up only, sorry**

    Parts spoken for already:

    - trunklid
    - hood
    - rear bumper cover (I do have a damaged one; has a hole and top is wavy)
    - storage box
    - left tail light (right still available)
    - tail panel
    - floor mats
    - Canadian gauge pod
    - Canadian instrument cluster (in KMs)
    - cup holder section of centre console
    - armrest and storage bin
    - exhaust incl. cats
    - OEM wheels
    - wiper arms
    - front door panels
    - dot matrix trim to left of steering wheel
    - grille
    - front door speakers
    - OEM radio

    Drivetrain will be available once the car has been stripped of most usable parts. Located near Trenton, ON. I can ship small-medium sized parts to the USA if needed.
    I emailed You, haven't heard back yet.


    I may have emailed the wrong person, message Me here.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro my

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Greetings from Ontario, Canada!
    By MrHomz in forum Welcome Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-14-2022, 06:17 PM
  2. For Sale 2004 Ontario Canada
    By Canadasvt in forum Marauders for Sale
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-06-2017, 04:43 PM
  3. Wanted To Buy MARAUDER - Ontario / Canada
    By MERCURY 2003LSE in forum Marauder Wanted
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 07-01-2014, 09:58 AM
  4. New to forum - from Canada / Ontario
    By MERCURY 2003LSE in forum Welcome Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-24-2013, 05:05 PM
  5. Wanted To Buy Marauder in S Ontario(Canada)
    By not again in forum Marauder Wanted
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-14-2011, 12:04 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •