Thread: update on the no crank post

update on the no crank post

Just wanted to say a big Thank you too all .. I received a little of suggestions and advice and I really do appreciate it... I really need to thank Eddie especially he told me right from the start that my problem was most likely in the harness, and he even had a spare that I just finished installing and it was the culprit!!!! It was a tuff job changing it it is the one that goes to the neutral safety switch and over the trans connecting to the 02 sensors and I some other sensors I think a total of 8 plugs all together the most difficult part was the harness connectors one by the neutral safety switch and a second one on top of the trans very difficult, but worth it .. I would never have been able to fix this without eddies help and advice I only wish I had listened to him right from the start. He called me to let me know about the video that was posted on my original post after watching that and all the other testing and advice i Thankfully received from many members I believed that was my problem. and thankfully it worked ,, My next job will be to find where the problem in the harness is and then get my son to post some pictures so other members who I hope they don't ever have this issue will know where to look ,, So I just wanted to say thank you to all for your advice and patience between work and family I dont get a chance to check board as often as I would like to but Thanks again.. Bill

Great news! Doesn't matter much about who/what/where/when/how long, what matters is the problem is fixed and another MM is back on the road. Congrats!

If a simple multimeter was used this would have been solved back in May.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    SOLD 12/31/2021

Cobra short block / ProCharger F1-A / Cog drive upgrade / Manley valves / Brian Tooley Racing valve springs / 80# inj. / -8 fuel line / -6 return / Aeromotive 340 pumps and regulator / 2012 GT500 TR6060 six speed / twin disc clutch / Driveshaft Shop GT500 upgraded CV joint shaft / BA5000 blow thru MAF/ 4.10's / Ford Racing 31 spline set up and Girdle / Metco D.S. safety loop / Stainless Works headers, cats, and everything else out back / ClassGlass hood / Bob's hood strut mod / Hurst line lock / Metco control arms / Addco front and rear sway bars / Monroe severe duty shocks all around / Race concepts rotors / Badgeless grille / 35% tint / FBM's interior LED kit and ambient lighting kit / Pioneer FB700 deck / kenwood speaker 4 Ch. / Rockford Fosgate 10" sub and amp / Kicker 6 X 8's all around / back up cam / bluetooth / Pioneer Xm / 704 RWHP 603 RWTQ tuned by Mo's Speedshop.

Quote Originally Posted by justbob View Post
    If a simple multimeter was used this would have been solved back in May.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Agreed. That is why it is usually my first response in electrical problems threads.
    OP- glad you were able to get it fixed
    Ex Panther Owner

Thread Information