Thread: Carlisle Ford Nationals can feature the Mercury Marauder in 2024!

Lightbulb Carlisle Ford Nationals can feature the Mercury Marauder in 2024!

We can make it happen!

I sent the an email to the Carlisle Ford Nationals, asking if the Mercury Marauder could be featured at The Carlisle Ford Nationals in 2023. It made sense to me: The 40th anniversary of the 1963 Marauder and the 20th Anniversary of the 2003 Marauder.

Ken Appel answered and said "....Unfortunately no one from either of the Marauder Groups reached out to get something going when we were planning the 2023 anniversaries in the last year....That said, we went with the ones that had backing from the clubs as its hard to go out on a limb and do it yourself with no support"

What if Mercury Marauder.net and the other Marauder group Ken mentioned petition Carlisle to celebrate the Mercury Marauder in 2024? Think about it, our cars get the national recognition they deserve and we'd get a lot more Marauders showing up to celebrate!

I'd like to hear from the Carlisle regulars in our group to see what they think of this idea.
    Black 2003 300A- built 9/07/02, # 4,675 of 7094. Trilogy #243, Installed and tuned by Mo's Speed Shop. K&N cold air intake, Aeromotive fuel pump, Kenne-Bell boost a pump, dual oil catch cans, cooling mod, complete Stainless Works long tube headers and exhaust system, Meg's non-resonated 3.5" exhaust tips , 4.10 gears. Zack & Jerry big brake conversion, TCE stainless brake lines, Ntto NT555-G2 tires;. Ridetech coilovers in front Ridetech adjustable shocks on rear air suspension. ADTR front & rear sway bars, Metco rear control arms, watts link and driveshaft loop, upgraded transmission , PTC 2800- 3000 stall torque converter, transmission cooler, driveshaft balanced, window tint, trunk spoiler, trunk organizer, SS rear bumper inserts. S55 tail lights, Red Line floor mats, Ford Escape Audiophile 6 CD Stereo, BC4E dead pedal. FBM satin aluminum pedals. Colex Supercharged Marauder emblems. Car Motorsports custom hood insulator.

A few of us tried to get Carlisle to do a feature a few years back, at the time they wanted a past or present Ford employee to come out for the feature. We tried to get Steve Babcock to come but it wasn't in the cards so to speak.

I don't know what the requirements are currently, but I wager it still isn't as easy as just asking "Hey can you park us right up front and give us a fancy tent?"

A lot of the former Carlisle regulars have also bailed over the years, I'd be afraid of what kinds of attendance numbers we could even pull.

2016 Ford Mustang GT PP - Lund nGauge, BMR vertical links, MGW Shifter, BMR CB005

2004 Mercury Marauder - Eaton M112, Billetflow 3.4, Accufab SBTB + Plenum, T-56 Magnum, 4.10s, Stainless Works LTs, 2.5" Exhaust, Borla Stingers, Ridetech Coilovers + Adj rear shocks, FX-R projectors, Wilwood 13" BNSL6 + FNSL4 BBKs, S55 Gauge Cluster
    440rwhp & 406rwtq Tuned by Adam @ Revolution Automotive
    2063/3214

(Sold) 2003 Mercury Marauder - Stainless Works LT's, Stainless Works 2.5" Catback, JLT Intake, Mo's Xcal4 Tune
    5377/7838

2000 BMW M5 - Evolve Intake, Evolve Alpha-N tune, Stoptech ST-40 BBK, UUC SSK, Dinan front STB, Dinan RSB

1996 Ford Bronco - 4" lift, 35" BFG A/T's, Punisher Valve Body, MH1 Projectors

What is the other Marauder group?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by john84cdv View Post
    What is the other Marauder group?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Possibly the sixties Marauder owners?
    MARAUDERS get me ****!

Thread Information