Yesterday, after 18 years, I finally decided to stop daily-driving Panthers. My 2010 Vic was starting to become quirky and I just never bonded with it like I did previous Vics, Marquis, etc. So, I decided to take on another car payment and bought an Ecoboost Flex. Yeah yeah, I know, water pumps, etc., I did my research and I'm aware that I will probably eventually have to sink thousands into this.

Anyway, pretty fun behemoth of a car/wagon/van/SUV? - 365HP TT-V6, AWD, heated/cooled seats, heated steering wheel, bazillion speaker stereo, BLIS/cross-traffic/advanced cruise control, tow package, updated wheels, really the only options it doesn't have are the vista roof and the 40/40 middle row.

Also, back in October, I bought a 1982 Cougar wagon from Arizona. Other than being blue and wagon-ish, it has little else in common with the Flex. EFI 302, T5, headers, plenty of...uhhh...patina, but most importantly no Snow Belt rust. It's a Fox body and it's very spartan by comparison. I really like it, though.