Thread: Marauder Original Ride Height

Marauder Original Ride Height

Got a question for the group, and I’m sure someone knows the answer. Did Mercury ever publish the specs for the original ride height of the Marauder,
    The measurement from the ground to the bottom of the wheel openings front and rear?

I’ve got Ridetech coil overs in front set pretty low and adjusted the rear suspension about as low as I could go, but now I’m considering raising it up a bit and would like to know the factory specs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Black 2003 300A- built 9/07/02, # 4,675 of 7094. Trilogy #243, Installed and tuned by Mo's Speed Shop. K&N cold air intake, Aeromotive fuel pump, Kenne-Bell boost a pump, dual oil catch cans, cooling mod, complete Stainless Works long tube headers and exhaust system, Meg's non-resonated 3.5" exhaust tips , 4.10 gears. Zack & Jerry big brake conversion, TCE stainless brake lines, Ntto NT555-G2 tires;. Ridetech coilovers in front Ridetech adjustable shocks on rear air suspension. ADTR front & rear sway bars, Metco rear control arms, watts link and driveshaft loop, upgraded transmission , PTC 2800- 3000 stall torque converter, transmission cooler, driveshaft balanced, window tint, trunk spoiler, trunk organizer, SS rear bumper inserts. S55 tail lights, Red Line floor mats, Ford Escape Audiophile 6 CD Stereo, BC4E dead pedal. FBM satin aluminum pedals. Colex Supercharged Marauder emblems. Car Motorsports custom hood insulator.

I know there is a spec for the ride height sensor, but I don't recall the measurement. Ford dealer should be able to look it up, or maybe a Ford tech here can. I would imagine the front height would be set by the spring rate and be not adjustable. Since your car is fully adjustable just set it to height you find astatically pleasing.

There were no factory specs up front. I'd also tentatively say that 04's sat a little lower than 03's up front as well, that was at least my experience parking my at the time 30k mile 04 next to a friends 25k mile 03A and his car sat 1/2" taller up front. I remember my 03A rode at the same height as his did.

2016 Ford Mustang GT PP - Lund nGauge, BMR vertical links, MGW Shifter, BMR CB005

2004 Mercury Marauder - Eaton M112, Billetflow 3.4, Accufab SBTB + Plenum, T-56 Magnum, 4.10s, Stainless Works LTs, 2.5" Exhaust, Borla Stingers, Ridetech Coilovers + Adj rear shocks, FX-R projectors, Wilwood 13" BNSL6 + FNSL4 BBKs, S55 Gauge Cluster
    440rwhp & 406rwtq Tuned by Adam @ Revolution Automotive
    2063/3214

(Sold) 2003 Mercury Marauder - Stainless Works LT's, Stainless Works 2.5" Catback, JLT Intake, Mo's Xcal4 Tune
    5377/7838

2000 BMW M5 - Evolve Intake, Evolve Alpha-N tune, Stoptech ST-40 BBK, UUC SSK, Dinan front STB, Dinan RSB

1996 Ford Bronco - 4" lift, 35" BFG A/T's, Punisher Valve Body, MH1 Projectors

MARAUDER1.JPG

I don't know about stock...but here is how mine is set with QA1 Coil overs up front...and I find it PERFECT!

Thread Information