Thread: Carlisle Ford Nationals 2024

Carlisle Ford Nationals 2024

Hey everyone,

Iím planning on going to Carlisle this year and wondering if MM.Net is offering a host hotel group discount as in years past? Any other info for a first timer is appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Black 2003 300A- built 9/07/02, # 4,675 of 7094. Trilogy #243, Installed and tuned by Mo's Speed Shop. K&N cold air intake, Aeromotive fuel pump, Kenne-Bell boost a pump, dual oil catch cans, cooling mod, complete Stainless Works long tube headers and exhaust system, Meg's non-resonated 3.5" exhaust tips , 4.10 gears. Zack & Jerry big brake conversion, TCE stainless brake lines, Ntto NT555-G2 tires;. Ridetech coilovers in front Ridetech adjustable shocks on rear air suspension. ADTR front & rear sway bars, Metco rear control arms, watts link and driveshaft loop, upgraded transmission , PTC 2800- 3000 stall torque converter, transmission cooler, driveshaft balanced, window tint, trunk spoiler, trunk organizer, SS rear bumper inserts. S55 tail lights, Red Line floor mats, Ford Escape Audiophile 6 CD Stereo, BC4E dead pedal. FBM satin aluminum pedals. Colex Supercharged Marauder emblems. Car Motorsports custom hood insulator.

Great that you're coming to Carlisle! There is no host hotel offered by mm.net. Just to clarify, hotel group discounts for this event were never offered/organized by mm.net per se. They were organized/negotiated by Ms. Denmark, just a regular member, (my wife) on behalf of fellow members coming to the event. For many years it worked well because demand for the rooms was high and she enjoyed doing it. Over time, fewer and fewer members booked rooms from the group block until the take rate got so low it was no longer worth the effort.
    Last edited by Mr. Man; 02-07-2024 at 06:11 AM.

Is there a hotel that a lot of MM.net members stay at? I imagine rooms fill up fast so Iím looking to make reservations now.

Black 2003 300A- built 9/07/02, # 4,675 of 7094. Trilogy #243, Installed and tuned by Mo's Speed Shop. K&N cold air intake, Aeromotive fuel pump, Kenne-Bell boost a pump, dual oil catch cans, cooling mod, complete Stainless Works long tube headers and exhaust system, Meg's non-resonated 3.5" exhaust tips , 4.10 gears. Zack & Jerry big brake conversion, TCE stainless brake lines, Ntto NT555-G2 tires;. Ridetech coilovers in front Ridetech adjustable shocks on rear air suspension. ADTR front & rear sway bars, Metco rear control arms, watts link and driveshaft loop, upgraded transmission , PTC 2800- 3000 stall torque converter, transmission cooler, driveshaft balanced, window tint, trunk spoiler, trunk organizer, SS rear bumper inserts. S55 tail lights, Red Line floor mats, Ford Escape Audiophile 6 CD Stereo, BC4E dead pedal. FBM satin aluminum pedals. Colex Supercharged Marauder emblems. Car Motorsports custom hood insulator.

Not sure where most are staying. We're staying at a Hampton Inn on Capitol Ave in Harrisburg off 81. 2 other couples have also booked rooms there. You're welcome to join us if they still have rooms available. I would grab a room as soon as you can. Some hotels are full up already.

Hey MM03 sent you a PM
    2004 Silver Birch

Silver Birch Society

"I hear and I Forget
    I see and I Remember
    I do and I Understand"

Just made my reservation- not many left at that hotel, glad I got one!

Got the shipping solved!! Carlisle, here we come!

The last time I went, we had a big tent up on the hill (or wherever we ended up). Is this still true, or should I bring the EZ-Up??

"That's what." - She

Kenny Brown Mercury Marauder 'S' - Kenny Brown Signature Edition #10 of 10
    Silver Birch #126 of 4,453
    Mercury Division, Ford Motor Company, Panther/Marauders #7,221 of 7,839

MercuryMarauder.Net Member #111 (!)

Bring the EZ-up. It's better to have and not need than to need and not have. We haven't been in a few years but everyone not Mustang is pushed out toward the turnpike.

I usually stay in the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Carlisle - Harrisburg Area, I can remember when this hotel was brand new. It's ready for a refurb at this point but honestly its so close to the fairgrounds that I kind of overlook that. Plenty of other Marauder owners stay at this hotel. I booked mine August of last year, all the hotels in this area fill up fast so get cracking if you're trying to find a room.

You can also check out the Comfort Inn PA Turnpike - I-81, American Inn, Hampton Inn Carlisle and Residence Inn by Marriott Harrisburg Carlisle. They're all in the same area right off 76 and 81.

Alternate suggestion is the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Carlisle Southwest - I-81, it's across town but still a short drive to the fairgrounds. It's a newer built hotel, I stayed here by accident two years ago and it was actually really nice, I keep it in my back pocket as an option in case I can't stay at the one I usually go to.

2016 Ford Mustang GT PP - Lund nGauge, BMR vertical links, MGW Shifter, BMR CB005

2004 Mercury Marauder - Eaton M112, Billetflow 3.4, Accufab SBTB + Plenum, T-56 Magnum, 4.10s, Stainless Works LTs, 2.5" Exhaust, Borla Stingers, Ridetech Coilovers + Adj rear shocks, FX-R projectors, Wilwood 13" BNSL6 + FNSL4 BBKs, S55 Gauge Cluster
    440rwhp & 406rwtq Tuned by Adam @ Revolution Automotive
    2063/3214

(Sold) 2003 Mercury Marauder - Stainless Works LT's, Stainless Works 2.5" Catback, JLT Intake, Mo's Xcal4 Tune
    5377/7838

2000 BMW M5 - Evolve Intake, Evolve Alpha-N tune, Stoptech ST-40 BBK, UUC SSK, Dinan front STB, Dinan RSB

1996 Ford Bronco - 4" lift, 35" BFG A/T's, Punisher Valve Body, MH1 Projectors

Thread Information