Thread: Kenny Brown Marauder

Kenny Brown Marauder

Here's an idea.... why not buy a used Marauder for around 23 grand, take it to Kenny Brown for his Marauder Spackage (around 17) and end up with a great car for less than 40. Now that's a bargain.

You don't wanna know what I paid for my car originally... 23 would have been a lot easier to take!
    2 shoes and a nice pair of comfy socks

hello mensrea...

that would be great if I wasn't already one of the first owners in June, before they became so "plentyfull"...

I still say that for the money...you STILL have a "World-Class Ride" that I'd give my "left-one" to have. Going to take you up on that offered test-drive when I get to the Big Windy.

KSMM03 Guest
    Hey mensrea, anyone going to do an article on your car?? Would be nice to see it in Car Craft or that Fast Fords and Mustangs magazine..might draw some attention to the car and more buyers..

Chris

Mensrea: That's the same thought my wife offered to me last week. We're stewing about a used black one versus a new silver one in May. Obviously, the cost difference is certainly a strong consideration.

I really don't know whatarticles are in progress, Kenny is handling all of that.
    2 shoes and a nice pair of comfy socks

Best way to get in Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords(without a manufactor's inside type line) is to hit a Fun Ford Weekend and Race it or show it. You will need to get there attention I'm sure your car will get in.

Thread Information