Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: newbie from CVN - hi!

newbie from CVN - hi!

Just wanted to make my first post and let you guys know that I just purchased a 2004 Marauder (silver birch/charcoal/moonroof) from Pines Lincoln Mercury and will be picking it up tomorrow. Hopefully I will have time to post pics but its not like you guys havent seen a silver Marauder by now...

I have been a member on crownvic.net for quite some time and am trading my 1992 crown vic in for the Marauder for a whole $500! I really dont care because I will be so happy when I am sitting in the drivers seat and the light turns green and I hear the beautiful exhaust...

I got it for $28,400 plus tag, tax, silly fees and such... it was a demo car with 3000 miles on it... so it worked out pretty good.

I also saw another silver Marauder with dark tint and what looked like an xm satellite receiver on the front of the roof on Sheridan street near University today around 3pm.... anybody from here?

Well I have typed enough and am ready to sleep and wake up to go straight to the dealer...

Wish me luck!

Welcome!

You won't be disappointed

Same setup as mine...Silver, charcoal, moonroof.

Whats your location?
    Silver 2004 Marauder
    Trilogy #48 (SOLD April 2014)

1984 Mustang GT, stock, 60,000 original miles (SOLD August 2013)

2017 Ram Rebel 1500, Silver: 5.7 Hemi, Lots of extras...
    Previous: 2014 Durango R/T

now all you need is some MARAUDER PENS to go with the new car!!!

And I must add that these pens are great

Get yourself some before they run out!
    Silver 2004 Marauder
    Trilogy #48 (SOLD April 2014)

1984 Mustang GT, stock, 60,000 original miles (SOLD August 2013)

2017 Ram Rebel 1500, Silver: 5.7 Hemi, Lots of extras...
    Previous: 2014 Durango R/T

Welcome man!

Update your profile to inicate your basic location, lots of new friends out here.
    2017 Niro

Quote Originally Posted by playbackreks
    Just wanted to make my first post and let you guys know that I just purchased a 2004 Marauder (silver birch/charcoal/moonroof) from Pines Lincoln Mercury and will be picking it up tomorrow. Hopefully I will have time to post pics but its not like you guys havent seen a silver Marauder by now...

I have been a member on crownvic.net for quite some time and am trading my 1992 crown vic in for the Marauder for a whole $500! I really dont care because I will be so happy when I am sitting in the drivers seat and the light turns green and I hear the beautiful exhaust...

I got it for $28,400 plus tag, tax, silly fees and such... it was a demo car with 3000 miles on it... so it worked out pretty good.

I also saw another silver Marauder with dark tint and what looked like an xm satellite receiver on the front of the roof on Sheridan street near University today around 3pm.... anybody from here?

Well I have typed enough and am ready to sleep and wake up to go straight to the dealer...

Wish me luck!
    who are you kidding? you're not gonna sleep a wink.

I updated my profile... Im so excited I forgot to mention I am from Hollywood, FL and would love to meet at Jacksons Ice Cream next time you guys do it...

I also have a little question so I dont have to start a new thread.... I have EuroLit3 9006 12v 80w xenon lights in my crown vic... I know everyone here will probably recommend Sylvania Silverstars but I wanted to know if the wattage is too much for the wires that are in the Marauder... I dont want to cause any problems in my new baby

Alright! Another Sunshine State Marauderer.
    2017 Niro

Blog Entries
    I updated my profile... Im so excited I forgot to mention I am from Hollywood, FL and would love to meet at Jacksons Ice Cream next time you guys do it...
    Welcome too the site. I also have a silver Marauder. So I hope you will as happy with yours as I am with mine. Firedab is our official Site leader of the SunShine State marauders. He will be making a posting soon on our next meeting for this month . It should be on August. 20, 2004 at the Tower Shops in Davie. It's always the 3 rd friday of the month.We Generaly meet from around 6:30 pm on. Pm Firedab so he can set up with your membership in our group. We have about 23 member's in our group.We also have official Group T-Shirts, hats and Polo shirts. Other stuff too follow. We also have special meets , picnic's, Jaxson's for Ice Cream,our last meet after The Tower shops got rained out we all went out to the 84 Dinner for some food. We plan on having a special meet on the west coast some time soon too. It's a really nice group of people and we always have a great time.Any questions just ask away or PM one of us. Take care and good luck with the new Marauder!
    Last edited by Cobra25; 08-10-2004 at 07:49 PM.

Talking Never happen!

Quote Originally Posted by FiveO
    And I must add that these pens are great

Get yourself some before they run out!
    Don't you worry 'Poke will never run out, he has a machine in the bastment!
    Member # 383.

2003 Marauder Black.

Build 8/13/02

Launched 9/28/02

Sold May 16, 2018

#3,646 of 7,839 black '03

1995 Ford F-150. Mark III 2wd, reg. cab

2011 F-150 Lariat crew cab 4X4 3.5 L twin turbo Ecoboost

Fate rarely call upon us at a monent of our choosing.

http://www.usdebtclock.org/index.html

Welcome to the site

Best move you could have made

Enjoy the ride!
    Member # 383.

2003 Marauder Black.

Build 8/13/02

Launched 9/28/02

Sold May 16, 2018

#3,646 of 7,839 black '03

1995 Ford F-150. Mark III 2wd, reg. cab

2011 F-150 Lariat crew cab 4X4 3.5 L twin turbo Ecoboost

Fate rarely call upon us at a monent of our choosing.

http://www.usdebtclock.org/index.html

Congrats....I believe I took that car on a short test drive up I-75 in March or April. I couldn't get them to "deal" at Pines L-M so ended up buying a new 04 silver birch/lt flint in April from Lake Park L-M (Maronne store). Am in Davie...see you around...enjoy. Best Ragards...BILL

Wish me luck!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wsmylie
    Congrats....I believe I took that car on a short test drive up I-75 in March or April. I couldn't get them to "deal" at Pines L-M so ended up buying a new 04 silver birch/lt flint in April from Lake Park L-M (Maronne store). Am in Davie...see you around...enjoy. Best Ragards...BILL
    First post! I hope you take the time and join our group. Welcome the the site!

yeah they wouldnt deal at first... but after I lied about getting a better deal at another dealership they gave in

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information