Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The 2003 Mercury Marauder Soundtrack (Final cut!)

Post The 2003 Mercury Marauder Soundtrack (Final cut!)

OK, the moment you've all been waiting for! Here's what I've got for the final cut of the 2003 Mercury Marauder Soundtrack (brought to you by Linc/Merc Recording Studios )! This compliation CD harks the era of the new and old Marauder alike with tunes from these time periods. This 21 track compliation album (do they still call it that?) features many songs that are true to the Marauder's image. Here's the track list:

Crazy Bout A Mercury
    Bad To The Bone
    Bat Out Of Hell
    Hot Rod Lincoln
    Paint It Black
    I Can't Drive 55
    Magic Carpet Ride
    Back In Black
    Highway To Hell
    God of Thunder
    Radar Love
    Black Magic Woman
    Highway Star
    Start Me Up
    One O'Clock Jump
    Don't Worry Baby
    Chuck Berry
    Papa's Got A Brand New Bag
    Another One Bites The Dust
    Poetry even Sarge may like (32 second clip)
    ??? (approximately a 15 second clip)

(And not necessarily in that order, planning on mixing slow with fast, etc...)

Who could ask for more? What's that? You don't want just some cheap knock off burnt CD to shove in the dash (or in the trunk for all you "special" people)? Well of course not! This CD comes fully labled to appear like a complimentary OEM addition, an addition that should have been included in the first place! Along with this comes an ultra slim case, to save weight (cause you know we don't need that!) and space (ok, so we got enoph space...)!

Damn... ok, I can't do that no more... OK, here's the deal fellas. That's what I've fit. I chose songs that relate to the car, with a balance of taste. Of course, I tried to fit as many possible on to one CD also. IF someone disagrees with a cut I made from the previous thread (thought I'd start up this one to mainly take orders), let me know and we'll see about working it out. I'll give everyone until the end of the week for final suggestions. I will probably start in on reproducing from the master next Monday. This is OUR CD, so let's make it just that!

I suggested earlier the cost per CD will be $5. With a little further research, I've managed to drop the price to a mere $4 shipped! Pre-orders can be e-mailed to GetInMyLincoln@yahoo.com. Make the subject title "Soundtrack." Please include your Name and address in the e-mail. Satisfaction is a must, so I will not request money until you recieve the CD. Feel free to test the CD to make sure it does not skip (as there is no way I'm listening to every single one of your guy's CD's just to make sure, I'll be burnt out on my own CD!), and that you are satisfied with the final product. I don't expect anyone to rip the CD for their own wellfare and send it back to me, so honesty is expected here. Inclosed with the CD will be a letter of thanks and a detachable form to send back with your payment. Those requesting payment by installment can get a life and go steal someone's lunch money... I do believe that covers all bases. Let me know here if any changes need to take place or if I haven't answered any questions. Thanks to all who contributed! We've done a fine job here gentleman!
    Last edited by LincMercLover; 01-21-2003 at 08:13 PM.

Craftypoke Industries will take the first one

and where on earth did you get the idea of a "detachable form" from? could it have been Craftypoke Industries??

Well, it was a good idea, what can I say? However, mine will not be perferated like yours, as I do not have that equipment. Sorry guys, but you all are going to have to break out the scissors (never could spell that...).

what the heck.... I'll send you some perforated sheets!

they'll be in the mail tomorrow; I hope you need them all!

If you promise to NOT fade out the ending to "Black Magic Woman", like they ALWAYS do on the radio, I'll take one too...
    The Blackbird
    Trilogy #61
    Driveway Queen

The Spruce Goose
    2004 Grand Marquis LS Limited Edition
    Daily Driver

I'll take one. Mail has been sent. Thanks for your time and effort in getting this done. Maybe you and slowpoke should start a company....Nah! Then I'd go broke just getting the little things....

Attached Images Attached Images

Bob, USNavy Retired
    2010 Taurus SHO Red Candy Metallic
    402A, 5% tint, Valentine 1, Laser Blaster,
    Livernois Stage 2tune, Airaid CAI
    Corsa cat-back, Lower molding stripe
    Born 10/27/09, came home 2/20/10

'03 MM 300A Gone, but not forgotten!
    Born 9/25/02, went home 11/04/02, passed on 3/21/06, Mileage: 100K

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming...'Wow! What a ride!" (Unknown source)

WolfeBros Guest
    Ahhhhh.....your a good man LML.
    Count me in for the 2nd or is it 3rd copy ?

opppsss......these things are selling like hotcakes......I guess its the 5th or 6th copy... lol

Damn... thanks poke! They got that nifty neat letter head and everything?

RF, no worries my friend!

Mur, hmm... could be an idea!

Is it the "long" version of Radar Love ? Either way,I'm in for 2 of them.
    Member #462
    2004 DTR II
    2005 H-D E Glide Classic
    2009 Super Glide Custom

"Come See a Fat Old Man Sometime"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlB7bz0TrZM

If 6:21 is long enoph for you, then yes it is my friend.

slowpoke may 'seem' crafty, but I am just lazy. Too lazy to look up member names and cross them off when I get payments for pens and pads. Too lazy to remember the 'real' names of people. Too lazy to figure out how much each order of pens and pads should come to. Too lazy to hand address each package going in the mail. So, I figured I'd devise a system using Excel to keep track of all this stuff so I can spend my time doing other stuff. Then I created an invoice form and an address label form in Word and do a mail-merge each time an order is placed. Only takes a second to print an invoice and the computer figures it all out. And that cool perf-paper.... I bought it a few years ago when an office supply store went out of business and have been looking for a reason to use it.

I'll send order for two via e-mail.

You've done a great job here LML, thank you very much. I know you're trying to wrap this up, we're all anxious to get our paws on a copy. But, I have to make an 11th hour pitch out of fairness.

"This compliation CD harks the era of the new and old Marauder alike with tunes from these time periods. This 21 track compliation album (do they still call it that?) features many songs that are true to the Marauder's image."

You bet, and that said, "Born to Run" is still out, and that's not right. I could do without James Brown's bag, and you don't say which Chuck Berry song is in, but please look at this list one more time?

Poetry? Um...well, whatever.

I've resisted making suggestions 'cuz you guys have covered all the bases pretty much. COunt me in, too.

And...

Second Sarge's motion to dump James Brown.

Chuck Berry's gotta be Maybelline, (sp?) right?
    04 Marauder 300A - Dark Toreador Red - STOCK - 1 of 980
    Build date: 11/17/2003 - Delivered: 03/24/2004
    Heated Seats - CD Changer - Trunk Org. - SS Inserts - JLT CAI - McGard Locks
    Gone but not forgotten...
    03 Marauder 300A - Black

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information