Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ouch!!

Ouch!!

This is what I get for parking in the Waffle House parking lot this morning!!!!!

Apparently.....the person that was SUPPOSED to pound this SPIKE into the ground was absent on "HAMMER" day....and therefore, I now have a busted front bumper!!!!!!
    ~~MARAUDERCHICK~~
    ~~~~~Kathy~~~~~
    2003 Mercury Marauder 300A / Black /25% tint in front and 15% tint in back/ Born : August 16, 2002/ Adopted: December 26, 2002/ 6-disk CD changer/ Trunk organizer/ Diablo chip/ Denso plugs/ 180 degree thermostat/ Addco Rear sway bar/ FMS 4.10 gears/ Steeda Under drive pulleys/ K&N filter/ Royal Purple 5w20 synthetic/ Sylvania Silverstars: headlamps, fogs & turn signals/ hi-flow cats, ported/ceramic coated Cobra manifolds, and X-pipe/ 18" Stainless Steel Magnaflow mufflers/Kenny Brown dead pedal/ Eibach springs/ Polished aluminum "Marauder" pedals by Dyno-Pro/Meziere Electric Waterpump/ Baer Brake System: 14" drilled & slotted front rotors, polished caliper's with red letters/ Enhanced 11" rear rotor drilled & slotted / Kenny Brown Stainless steel braided brake lines / Metco Control Arms
    CHRISTMAS WISH LIST: TRILOGY KIT# ?????

Oh Crap! That really sucks! Did you talk to the manager of the Waffle House?

Quote Originally Posted by Petrograde
    Oh Crap! That really sucks! Did you talk to the manager of the Waffle House?
    OH YEAH!! You better believe it!!!! She was real nice about it....she said I would have to call Waffle House headquarters to file a claim, then she gave me the phone number! Hopefully, they'll just pay for it and I won't have to go through a bunch of crap to get this taken care of!!
    ~~MARAUDERCHICK~~
    ~~~~~Kathy~~~~~
    2003 Mercury Marauder 300A / Black /25% tint in front and 15% tint in back/ Born : August 16, 2002/ Adopted: December 26, 2002/ 6-disk CD changer/ Trunk organizer/ Diablo chip/ Denso plugs/ 180 degree thermostat/ Addco Rear sway bar/ FMS 4.10 gears/ Steeda Under drive pulleys/ K&N filter/ Royal Purple 5w20 synthetic/ Sylvania Silverstars: headlamps, fogs & turn signals/ hi-flow cats, ported/ceramic coated Cobra manifolds, and X-pipe/ 18" Stainless Steel Magnaflow mufflers/Kenny Brown dead pedal/ Eibach springs/ Polished aluminum "Marauder" pedals by Dyno-Pro/Meziere Electric Waterpump/ Baer Brake System: 14" drilled & slotted front rotors, polished caliper's with red letters/ Enhanced 11" rear rotor drilled & slotted / Kenny Brown Stainless steel braided brake lines / Metco Control Arms

Quote Originally Posted by MARAUDERCHICK
    Apparently.....the person that was SUPPOSED to pound this SPIKE into the ground was absent on "HAMMER" day....and therefore, I now have a busted front bumper!!!!!!
    Hammer guy probably cut class on "Brain" day too !!! Hope you can get it fixed without too much problem. Waffle House should foot the bill.
    Bluerauder
    '03 MM 300B
    #67 of 328
    Dark Blue Pearl with Light Flint interior(1 of 215)

Black Pearl "Aarrrrr Type"
    '12 Taurus SHO 3.5 L Ecoboost V6 24V DOHC DI Twin Turbo
    (365 HP, 350 TQ)
    #318 of 478
    Tuxedo Black Metallic with Charcoal Black Leather interior (1 of 415)

Member Capital Area Marauders (CAM)
    since April '04

Bluerauder's Garage -- Pics and Other Info

Sixteen (16) years of CAM Meets, Regional, and Marauderville MM Event History & Upcoming (in RED) Events is Here

Quote Originally Posted by Bluerauder
    Hammer guy probably cut class on "Brain" day too !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bluerauder
    Hope you can get it fixed without too much problem. Waffle House should foot the bill.
    I hope so!!!
    ~~MARAUDERCHICK~~
    ~~~~~Kathy~~~~~

Marauderchick - That's a bummer. Bring it to the attention of the restaurant they should have insurance to cover that type of incident. IMO the pictures show a liability of the parking lot owner. That was a dangerous condition. Hope it works out .
    2003 Marauder 300B,
    6468 out of 7839 - Thanks Brian
    Heated Seats
    35% Tint
    Mercury All Weather Mats
    Trunk Organizer - Thanks MartyO
    Sold 4/3/2009 Now resides in AL.
    1961 Pontiac Bonneville Convertible
    1973 Oldsmobile Toronado
    2012 Kia Sedona Van
    2008 Corvette Convertible
    2003 Marauder 300 A Thanks Larry O 6/14/17
    2021 Prius Prime Limited
    2023 Chevrolet Silverado High Country
    Member # 440
    ----- John

Quote Originally Posted by jgc61sr2002
    Marauderchick - That's a bummer. Bring it to the attention of the restaurant they should have insurance to cover that type of incident. IMO the pictures show a liability of the parking lot owner. That was a dangerous condition. Hope it works out .
    The Manager of the Waffle House gave me the phone number to their Corporate Headquarters in order to file a claim......I hope this is gonna be cut and dry....no drama!!!
    ~~MARAUDERCHICK~~
    ~~~~~Kathy~~~~~

OUCH!!!Let us know how you make out..

Ouch is right.

Kathy, that really sucks. I agree with you and hope Waffle House pays for it with no drama. If not we can have a burn-out contest in their parking lot.

Saorsa gu Brath
    (Freedon Forever)

Si vis pacem para bellum
    (If you want peace, prepare for war)

Μολὼν λαβέ
    (Come and take them)

Stann saam of sterf allen
    (Stand together or die alone)

Audentis Fortuna Iuvat
    (Fortune Favors the Brave)

Antes morrer livres que em paz sujeitos
    (Rather die as free men than be enslaved in peace)

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants alike. It is the tree's natural manure." -Thomas Jefferson

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." - Thomas Jefferson

The Constitution guarantees our rights as American citizens, the 2nd Amendment protects those rights

"THE BLACK BOMBER"

Quote Originally Posted by Haggis
    If not we can have a burn-out contest in their parking lot.

Sounds good to me!!!!!!!
    ~~MARAUDERCHICK~~
    ~~~~~Kathy~~~~~

Waffle House Corporate Headquarters will....waffle.

Sounds good to me!!!!!!!
    Kathy, have Marty send a letter.
    BUCKWHEAT 03 MM 300A-August, '02 mfgr, black w/ blue metallic clearcoat, 94,000 miles, Texid stroker 5.0, #15 Kool-Aide w/ SnakeBite porting, Venom cooling, and upgraded to M122, 3873 of 7839

Quote Originally Posted by BUCKWHEAT
    Kathy, have Marty send a letter.
    GOOD IDEA!!!!! I may just have to do that if I don't get anywhere with them on Monday!!
    ~~MARAUDERCHICK~~
    ~~~~~Kathy~~~~~

GOOD IDEA!!!!! I may just have to do that if I don't get anywhere with them on Monday!!
    Sure call me. The Marauding attorney.

And the Waffle House expert!
    Quote Originally Posted by martyo
    Sure call me. The Marauding attorney.

Quote Originally Posted by MM03MOK
    And the Waffle House expert!
    BINGO!!!!
    ~~MARAUDERCHICK~~
    ~~~~~Kathy~~~~~

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information