Thread: Thanks for the turn out

Thanks for the turn out

Thanks for the great turn out for my open house, we had eight Marauders a bunch of Mustangs and yes a supercharged Chevy S 10 Pickup, we had great food and drinks but better yet we had a great crowd here, we had 50 dollar dyno pulls Big Sam got his control arms installed and a PHP cold air kit, Brian showed up on his way to Atlanta.

http://web.iwebcenters.com/reinharta...es/ohPauls.JPG

[image]
    http://web.iwebcenters.com/reinharta...hfrontshot.JPG[/image]

http://web.iwebcenters.com/reinharta...ohVormark8.JPG

http://web.iwebcenters.com/reinharta...ohandyband.JPG

http://web.iwebcenters.com/reinharta...scmarauder.JPG

http://web.iwebcenters.com/reinharta...vehardatit.JPG

http://web.iwebcenters.com/reinharta...-oheddys03.JPG

I opened at 7:00 AM worked non stop all day long David from SCT showed up and Justin with his turbo V6 Mustang it made 390 RWHP bot the car had some plumbing issues so he will bring it back later on,

I want to thank every one for attending we had several really nice raffles, and although it was cloudy and overcast the weather was not to bad, I want to take the time to than this club for all your business, and I am sorry for any delays that may have happened we have been working non stop for over two months moving from one building another, I have upgraded the phone systems, and hired a secretary her name is Debbie and she is learning so yes there will be mistakes all I can do is try and get it right but in the long run things will improve.

I plan on having dyno days in the future and to continue to do specials and group buys, right now we are waiting on the Information center that's being worked on in CA.

SCT will have new upgrades to xcalibrator here in the near future, they are working on integrating there Raptor Data logger in the xcalibrator, they should release the xcalibrator software this week so I can send those members files for there tuners.

Cool, congrats and good luck with the new place. You guys are so spoiled - weather looked great to me. Look forward to all the new products you help bring to the MMs.
    Steven

2004 Marauder Black, loaded
    Vortec S/C
    4.10s
    3500 PI Stall
    Kook's headers
    476.9 rwhp 385 lbs/tq
    KVR's, QA1's, M&Z control arms, rear sway bar
    Lidio tune
    2004 Suburban Dark Charcoal
    1970 W-30 442 convertible twilight Blue

Marauder57 Guest
    Dennis,

I wanted to say CONGRATS on the Grand Opening. The new location is FIRST RATE!! A serious upgrade from the previous location....Crisp, Clean and Plenty of Caffeine.

The Dyno set up is first rate and really worth the trip itself. I was really impressed with that. Gonzo50 and myself spent most of the day at the Dyno. Aside from the great Hot Dogs and Hamburgers! Saw a wide range of cars on the Dyno....COBRA convertible that pulled 493RWHP....yes that is 493....I would not have believed it if I had not seen it myself.

A V6 Mustang that pulled 220RWHP on the motor and 315 with NOS. A Marauder with NOS...very cool! This Marauder also had the 3m Invisishield front end protector....very cool and very hard to see unless you are up close...definitely considering getting that installed.

Got my Zack/Mac Control Arms installed....man are those babies AWESOME. Moves like it is on rails.....very smooth.

Great time had by all...and as usual whenever I leave Reinharts my MM is always running better than when I got there......My new PHP Box and Zack/Mac arms saw to that!

Looking forward to future visits to the Reinhart Compound!

Congrats again Dennis and Continued Success!

Congrats

Now get some rest!
    Member # 383.

2003 Marauder Black.

Build 8/13/02

Launched 9/28/02

Sold May 16, 2018

#3,646 of 7,839 black '03

1995 Ford F-150. Mark III 2wd, reg. cab

2011 F-150 Lariat crew cab 4X4 3.5 L twin turbo Ecoboost

Fate rarely call upon us at a monent of our choosing.

http://www.usdebtclock.org/index.html

The new shop looks great. Wish I lived close by and could be a local customer.
    2003 Mercury Marauder
    2007 Lincoln Town Car
    1993 Crown Victoria LX

Dennis - Congrats and best wishes with your new shop.
    2003 Marauder 300B,
    6468 out of 7839 - Thanks Brian
    Heated Seats
    35% Tint
    Mercury All Weather Mats
    Trunk Organizer - Thanks MartyO
    Sold 4/3/2009 Now resides in AL.
    1961 Pontiac Bonneville Convertible
    1973 Oldsmobile Toronado
    2012 Kia Sedona Van
    2008 Corvette Convertible
    2003 Marauder 300 A Thanks Larry O 6/14/17
    2021 Prius Prime Limited
    2023 Chevrolet Silverado High Country
    Member # 440
    ----- John

01True BlueGT Guest
    A great day was had by all that attended. I am glad I didn't bring my new Mach 1 there, I would have gone broke. But, I wish I did bring it, Dennis can serve up some serious tunes. My buddies NOS Marauder is running like you would not believe. We are planning a trip to the track this week, so I will post some before and after results.

Sure wished i lived closer .Glad you had a great turnout WTG Dennis!!

Blog Entries
    Congrat's on Your Grand Opening , Glad to hear it when well. One of these days I'll have to take a trip up their.

Marauder57 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by 01True BlueGT
    A great day was had by all that attended. I am glad I didn't bring my new Mach 1 there, I would have gone broke. But, I wish I did bring it, Dennis can serve up some serious tunes. My buddies NOS Marauder is running like you would not believe. We are planning a trip to the track this week, so I will post some before and after results.
    BlueGT,

It was good meeting you and you buddy! Good times. Your friends NOS MM was pretty darn sweet! Looked and sounded real good on the Dyno....I will be interested to hear the track results.....You should take your white Stang out there....

Talking Dennis open house success....

I made the 2-1/2 hrs. trip down there and it was definitely worth every bit of it.

Dennis open house was a knock-out, with the Live Band, Free Food & Drinks, $50.00 Dyno Pulls, and the Awesome Raffle Give-aways (SCT, Xcalibrator Tunes). Dennis is a true Host, he was every where helping out with his expertise.

Marauder 57 and I, ate some burgers & hotdogs and hung out by the Dyno, the showing for the Dyno lasted all day.

The Facility & Staff are first rate, as is the awesome Dyno.
    I got to meet new members, Marauder 57, 01True BlueGT & his Marauder Buddy, that NOS Marauder is the ****nit, and some other Marauder & Mustang owners. Can't wait for the test results from the track on the NOS Marauder.

The weather held out for us, it turned out to be nice.
    FordNut (Brian), showed up right before I was going to leave, in his Van, so we decided to take Dennis Blue Marauder for a ride, Thanks Dennis, it was a blast.

Marauder 57 took one of the two PHP cold air kits there, I like the fit, finish, and function of it so thats the one I decided to get in the near future, plus I can have SlowPoke engrave it too.

Dennis test drove my Marauder because I was hearing things, he assured me that it was nothing to worry about, Thanks Dennis.

Hope to make it back down there again soon, Dennis is a helluva Guy.
    Carlos
    '03 Marauder 300A
    • Built 8-23-02
    • TRADED IN

Carlos - A 2 1/2 hour trip is just down the street. I which I could have attended. Glad you all had a good time.
    2003 Marauder 300B,
    6468 out of 7839 - Thanks Brian
    Heated Seats
    35% Tint
    Mercury All Weather Mats
    Trunk Organizer - Thanks MartyO
    Sold 4/3/2009 Now resides in AL.
    1961 Pontiac Bonneville Convertible
    1973 Oldsmobile Toronado
    2012 Kia Sedona Van
    2008 Corvette Convertible
    2003 Marauder 300 A Thanks Larry O 6/14/17
    2021 Prius Prime Limited
    2023 Chevrolet Silverado High Country
    Member # 440
    ----- John

Marauder57 Guest
    I look forward to the next outing at Reinharts....plenty of room and a pefect place for Marauder owners to get together and talk all things Marauder. Hopefully we will have some tunes and such at the new place in the future.....

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Marauder57
    I look forward to the next outing at Reinharts....plenty of room and a pefect place for Marauder owners to get together and talk all things Marauder. Hopefully we will have some tunes and such at the new place in the future.....

"Ditto"
    Carlos
    '03 Marauder 300A
    • Built 8-23-02
    • TRADED IN

Quote Originally Posted by Marauder57
    BlueGT,

It was good meeting you and you buddy! Good times. Your friends NOS MM was pretty darn sweet! Looked and sounded real good on the Dyno....I will be interested to hear the track results.....You should take your white Stang out there....

Well, a nice day at the track for the MM with nitrous. His very first run with the bottle netted him a 13.53 at 101MPH.

Thread Information