Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SCT Extreme software

SCT Extreme software

SCT will be releasing Extreme tuning software this week, this will allow me to send my customers the software for FREE and you can midly massage the files I send you your self.

I have been waiting weeks for the xcalibrator software now they have come up with this and I think its great.

which tuners does the software work with?
    2003 300A Black Mercury Marauder 4334 of 7839
    Trilogy #150 installed by Carfixer & Tallboy 4/21/2007
    (brute's garage)

That's great Dennis. Let us know ehich tuners this works with. Hopefully it'll be the one I have. Just not quite satisfied with the programming from Indy!

Bob, USNavy Retired
    2010 Taurus SHO Red Candy Metallic
    402A, 5% tint, Valentine 1, Laser Blaster,
    Livernois Stage 2tune, Airaid CAI
    Corsa cat-back, Lower molding stripe
    Born 10/27/09, came home 2/20/10

'03 MM 300A Gone, but not forgotten!
    Born 9/25/02, went home 11/04/02, passed on 3/21/06, Mileage: 100K

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming...'Wow! What a ride!" (Unknown source)

Will it work with the 9100 tuner or do you have to buy the new tuner as well??

Marauderjack
    No Marauder

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Reinhart
    SCT will be releasing Extreme tuning software this week, this will allow me to send my customers the software for FREE and you can midly massage the files I send you your self.

I have been waiting weeks for the xcalibrator software now they have come up with this and I think its great.

thats good news Dennis i think some of the guys runnig nitrous will be very happy with that giving them the ability to back the timing off a few degrees would be great
    mike

What's what?

Is it Me?I was curious if anyone feels like this? If I read a DR post I always have several questions as to the nature of the content.Why does it always have to be a tug -o- war?I never quite understood his reluctancy to give obvious details

to undergo mods?
    Bradley G
    2004 Trilogy #93P 12.2@113 Built and stalled

Quote Originally Posted by Bradley G
    Is it Me?I was curious if anyone feels like this? If I read a DR post I always have several questions as to the nature of the content.Why does it always have to be a tug -o- war?I never quite understood his reluctancy to give obvious details

to undergo mods?
    Bradley G
    Brad I posted this late last night, I am waiting on SCT to tell me the answer to the question before I post that, I try and make sure of my facts before posting, paticulars but I though the members would like to know its on the way since its Sunday Brad, I will wait on SCT to send me a answer when they do I will post more information, right now for sure it will work with the xcalibrator,
    Last edited by Dennis Reinhart; 12-19-2004 at 10:54 AM.

new Mods

I'm not so sure you want to go there.I understand that preplanned obsolescence is at work.I also there is a natural," What's in it for me attitude" toward mods.I am not critisizing the heads up.I am refering to the lack of information that seems to frustrate me and others.If you just said "Details to follow" we would understand that this is all you know, not all you will tell>

Bradley G

Its you Brad I posted this late last night LOOK at the time I am waiting on SCT to tell me the answer to the question before I post that, I always make sure of my facts before posting its Sunday Brad David will send me a answer when he does I will post it right now for sure it will work with the xcalibrator,

Blog Entries
    I am sure some would say if Dennis waited until all the "facts" were available that he was "behind" the times.

I have raced sailboats, (a very small market) competively at a fairly high level in several parts across the globe including crewing for National, International and Olympic Gold Medal winners.

When working with a limited product market such as the MM and modding it there is a develpoment curve that is done in the field. Why?, because there ain't enough money in it to do the R&D any other way.

Either accept that or go away.
    Last edited by sailsmen; 12-19-2004 at 10:11 AM.
    1/4 Mile Time 11.542 @ 121.19 MPH
    195,000 Miles & 275+ Runs Down the 1,320’
    541.57 RWHP & 476.64 RWTQ on DynoJet
    Tuned by Aric at Injected Engineering
    Vortech Super Charger V-2 “T” Trim, 19 PSI
    8 Rib Belt, Innovators West 10% Overdrive Dampner
    Air to Air Intercooler, Mini-race Bypass
    Ford Cobra Remanufactured Long Block
    Snow Performance Water-Methanol Injection
    Kooks Headers & X Pipe
    GT MAF, 60lb injectors, Dash 8, Aero Rails, Twin Ford GT Pumps,
    Kinsler Fuel Filter, Kenne Bell Boost-A-Pump
    Monroe Sensatrac, Metco Control Arms, Addco Rear Sway Bar
    31 Ford Spline Axles & Detroit Truetrac, 4:10 Ford Racing Gears
    Dynotech MMC Driveshaft
    A-1 Performance Trans, Forced Tailshaft Lube, Carbon Clutches
    3,500 RPM Stall Precision Industries Torque Converter
    B&M Deep Finned Trans Pan
    AeroForce Scan Gauges , Auto Meter Oil, Fuel & Boost Gauges
    Kenny Brown Dead Pedal, 35% Tint, Silver Star Head Lights
    AutoPage Alarm RS-727LCD, Boston Acoustic NX87

I posted this last late last night after speaking with one of the owners of SCT, I thought this was great news, after the post there was a question raised as to whether this will do the 9100, it will.

I did not see that till this morning. I did not respond till I could confirm just what this software can and cannot do, it says in my post this will be released next week, I did not have all the information I needed to expound on this, and about the time that I would say some that may not be correct I would be immediately get comments, about posting the wrong info.

So here is what I found out today extreme software will allow SCT dealers to send there customers, a specially formatted export file with a data base, that will allow the customer to go in and make changes to the export file these changes will include the rev limit minor spark and AF changes, tire size and gear ratio, again its not released but it is good information and as soon as I get all the paticulars I will post more information.

Thank you, Dennis.

Wink Thanks, Dennis.....

Quote Originally Posted by SergntMac
    Thank you, Dennis.
    "Ditto"
    Carlos
    '03 Marauder 300A
    • Built 8-23-02
    • TRADED IN

as to whether this will do the 9100, it will.

these changes will include the rev limit minor spark and AF changes, tire size and gear ratio
    Excellent news!
    The Blackbird
    Trilogy #61
    Driveway Queen

The Spruce Goose
    2004 Grand Marquis LS Limited Edition
    Daily Driver

Thank You Dennis,

Is it going to measure A/F as well?

I posted this last late last night after speaking with one of the owners of SCT, I thought this was great news, after the post there was a question raised as to whether this will do the 9100, it will.

I did not see that till this morning. I did not respond till I could confirm just what this software can and cannot do, it says in my post this will be released next week, I did not have all the information I needed to expound on this, and about the time that I would say some that may not be correct I would be immediately get comments, about posting the wrong info.

So here is what I found out today extreme software will allow SCT dealers to send there customers, a specially formatted export file with a data base, that will allow the customer to go in and make changes to the export file these changes will include the rev limit minor spark and AF changes, tire size and gear ratio, again its not released but it is good information and as soon as I get all the paticulars I will post more information.
    Brad
    will allow the customer to go in and make changes to the export file these changes will include the rev limit minor spark and AF changes, tire size and gear ratio,

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information