Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mercury rebates over?

Mercury rebates over?

Mercuryvehicles.com no longer lists the $3,000 rebate for the Marauder or Grand Marquis. (Fordvehicles.com still lists $2,500 rebate for the 2003 Crown Vic.) Anybody know for sure?

SHAGGY Guest
    The $3000 Rebate is still in effect for the Marauder. Silver is also available for order as an exterior color

If I were to order a silver one, does the rebate still apply or do you have to buy from dealer's stock in order to qualify for the rebate?
    DOK

2011 Jaguar XJL

2000 Mustang Convertible
    Performance Red
    Roush Package

I was just at mercuryvehicles.com. I tried to acces the "offers" window.
    It came up with a blurb that said incentives were being updated, and to check back later. LOL, with my luck two weeks after my purchase they've probably upped the rebate to $5000!

Paul
    "In judging others, folks will work overtime for no pay"

SaxGuy Guest
    I just went to the Lincoln Mercury dealer this weekend, and haggled a little bit on the price, and the rebate is still in effect. The lowest I could get the car so far is 26,500 plus tax and license. That’s a pretty damn good deal, and with the auto show coming to town, there will probably be another 500-1000 discount. Now is a great time to pick up the Marauder, but I believe that the rebate only applies to dealer stock, but I'm not 100% sure on that one.
    I’m about a couple of weeks away from buying my Marauder!!!!

Sax: At that price, buy two!

SaxGuy Guest
    Id like to buy one in black, and one in silver. They would look nice parked next to each other in the garage. The price on these car's right now are excellent. I can't wait till the auto-show either!

Sax Guy - Don't let that deal pass you buy. That is by far the best price I have seen to date and I can't see it going any lower. I believe the rebates end March 6, and you must buy from dealer stock. John
    2003 Marauder 300B,
    6468 out of 7839 - Thanks Brian
    Heated Seats
    35% Tint
    Mercury All Weather Mats
    Trunk Organizer - Thanks MartyO
    Sold 4/3/2009 Now resides in AL.
    1961 Pontiac Bonneville Convertible
    1973 Oldsmobile Toronado
    2012 Kia Sedona Van
    2008 Corvette Convertible
    2003 Marauder 300 A Thanks Larry O 6/14/17
    2021 Prius Prime Limited
    2023 Chevrolet Silverado High Country
    Member # 440
    ----- John

Sax Guy,

No doubt, buy it... I got mine for $26,500, but it had 2100 miles on it.
    Old man miles....but still, not virgin. Story of my life.
    Pleased.....

Cruztaker
    2017 Niro

Four Corners,Oregon (take exit at the prison, go past the refuse transfer station, and head toward Shangri-la)
    Sax guy, how'd they get that low, even with the rebate?
    Member Number 32

Originally posted by TripleTransAm
    An interesting side note: this isn't the same forum I used to post on for years, and I've been doing a lot of reading over the past 48 hours on both sites. Looks like there's been a serious splintering. I never thought it'd be possible for this to happen to a group of owners of a car model that sold no more than 14000 copies over 2 model years. Kind of scary, when thinking of the scale. Makes one think that maybe it'd be a good idea to do some introspection and think about what each of us needs to do to build a solid community, analyze what it is we're all honestly looking for by belonging to this community.

Originally posted by CRUZTAKER
    but still, not virgin. Story of my life.
    LMAO!

Originally posted by beemer
    ... It came up with a blurb that said incentives were being updated, and to check back later...
    Mercury's site is still showing only the $400 college graduate program for my area (75002).

What's up with that? Am I just paranoid? Are they leaving it up to the dealers to let you know what incentives there are? You know, historically, dealers aren't the best source of information.

TTYL
    David

Better Buy it, make sure its a 300A first however

That is a GREAT deal. I paid around 29.5K for my fu**ed up Marauder that is stripped of options (300B) with windshield and paint problems. It does have the CD changer however.

Doug:

Have you considered making a "lemon law" claim? Be sure to do***ent all of your gripes and keep on top of 'em. The sqeauky wheel gets the grease...

Wow, I can't believe how cheap the price for the car is getting. 26K is about what I paid for my Impala SS back in '96. I hate to think what I paid for my Marauder back in June. Ouch.

Wags
    "Pete, you could drop 2 tenths if you lose some weight"
    2002 Rendezvous CXL (hers)
    1968 Chevelle SS 396 convertible (not her's)
    1967 Chevelle coupe (not her's either)
    2002 Explorer Sport (not her's again)
    2002 Audi TT 225 Quattro Turbo (was daughter's, now mine. Quick little bugger)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information