Thread: Parking Lot Ticket

Smile Parking Lot Ticket

I went to the store the other day, and I was in there for only about 5 minutes. When I came out there was a motorcycle cop writing a parking ticket. So I went up to him and said, "Come on, buddy, how about giving a guy a break? He ignored me and continued writing the ticket. So I called him a pencil-necked Nazi. He glared at me and started writing another ticket for worn tires! so I callled him a piece of horse manure. He finished the second ticket and put it on the windshield with the first. Then he started writing a third ticket! This went on for about 20 minutes...the more I abused him, the more tickets he wrote. I didn't care. My car was parked around the corner.
    03MM 300A Build date 06/03/02 Production #446Tilogy S/C Kit#4 387RWHP 364RWTQ, Addco front and rear sway bars,Factory Spoiler,Auto,Auto Meter Gauges ,Boost,Air/Fuel,Trans. Temp. Oil and Volt. All are real working gauges now.Badgeless Grill,J Mod
    Metco D/S Loop,Boxed Lower Rear Control Arms
    New Made Upper Rear Control Arms
    Boxed Watts Link,Ford Finned Rear End Cover
    Colex Caps: Oil,Water,Enter Cooler,Power Steering,Master Cylinder and Windshield Washer
    Daniels Coil Covers and Buttons,Nitto 255/45 front
    Widen Rear Wheels with 295/45 Nitto's,Zack's Big Brakes, Rear Drilled a slotted rotors,TCE Braided brake lines,Pro Guard Skid Plate,Summit trans pan, New Exhaust.K&N Cold Air Intake,JLT Catch Can,fastblackmerc door seal plates, pedal covers and Mustang dead pedal.

Sorry Logan I should have put this in the off MM fourm.
    03MM 300A Build date 06/03/02 Production #446Tilogy S/C Kit#4 387RWHP 364RWTQ, Addco front and rear sway bars,Factory Spoiler,Auto,Auto Meter Gauges ,Boost,Air/Fuel,Trans. Temp. Oil and Volt. All are real working gauges now.Badgeless Grill,J Mod
    Metco D/S Loop,Boxed Lower Rear Control Arms
    New Made Upper Rear Control Arms
    Boxed Watts Link,Ford Finned Rear End Cover
    Colex Caps: Oil,Water,Enter Cooler,Power Steering,Master Cylinder and Windshield Washer
    Daniels Coil Covers and Buttons,Nitto 255/45 front
    Widen Rear Wheels with 295/45 Nitto's,Zack's Big Brakes, Rear Drilled a slotted rotors,TCE Braided brake lines,Pro Guard Skid Plate,Summit trans pan, New Exhaust.K&N Cold Air Intake,JLT Catch Can,fastblackmerc door seal plates, pedal covers and Mustang dead pedal.

Moved...

Umm... I think I've heard this one before...

Mark McQuaide Guest

That was Hilarious, hardy har har.
    Carlos
    '03 Marauder 300A
    • Built 8-23-02
    • TRADED IN

Was probly based on a real incedent some time ago.
    63 1/2' Merc 406 (434ci) tri-powered "Ratsmoker"

Thread Information