Hi guys

Logan should be putting the formal announcement and banner ad soon, but I wanted to give everyone the heads-up.

As discussed in a previous thread, we have made a deal to offer a discount to members of MM.net, Canadian residents only.

Fines Ford Lincoln Sales
12435 Highway 50 South
Bolton, Ontario
L7E 5T5

(This is in the NW corner of the Greater Toronto Area, close to Brampton)

905-857-1252
www.finesford.ca
parts@finesford.dealeremail.co m
Emails sent to that address go directly to my workstation.

You can also send me a p.m. of course, but I may only get to this site once or twice a day.

My name is Ed Nicholson. If I'm not here, you can speak to the other guy in the Parts dept., Rob Tippett. We will offer "trade" price, which is usually 15 - 20% off the published retail price. We should be able to supply most if not all of the OE Ford and Ford Accessory items that Ray does in the U.S. I do have several pairs of the GT "Powered by Ford" coil covers in stock, that we ordered before Ford Canada raised the price. $149.00 + taxes for the pair while quantities last. Please contact us for specific requests. Through Ford Canada we do have access to several different brands of tires as well.

We will extend the discount on parts for items on any Ford family vehicle, not just Marauder stuff.

At this time, the only aftermarket items we would offer are ones that are available through Keystone Automotive.

Looking forward to doing business with you guys. As I had mentioned earlier, we do have a pretty good deal set up with DHL / Loomis for shipping, so even if you're not in the area of the dealership, give us chance to quote a price for you anyway.

thanks,
Ed N.<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->