Thread: Auto show

Auto show

Went to check out some new cars at the Cleve,auto show to check out the new Mustang.Like everything about it BUT it has a sardine can interior no room,back seat forget it left leg on door, right on counsel to much of a tight fit.The GTO lets talk tunnel vision and being clostrofobic noway!I saw a ford crownvic all black mag wheels,Looked just like our Marauders,Imagine that! No duplicates allowed...
    # 2352 Lidio Built my Hot Rod... 2011 S55-001

hitchhiker Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by FastMerc
    Went to check out some new cars at the Cleve,auto show to check out the new Mustang.Like everything about it BUT it has a sardine can interior no room,back seat forget it left leg on door, right on counsel to much of a tight fit.The GTO lets talk tunnel vision and being clostrofobic noway!I saw a ford crownvic all black mag wheels,Looked just like our Marauders,Imagine that! No duplicates allowed...
    Maybe they will offer an engine upgrade option to the 300 HP SOHC...?

That was a Crown Vic Sport. Seen the MSRP of $32,7XX wow talk about a slap in the face to the Marauder. When everyone was complaining about the $35,000+ price tag for it. I come to the conclusion Ford rolled up they'er tent and headed for the hills when a little compatition came to they'er door step. If you want Blue Oval power its either a Mudstain or they'er $150,000 Supercar. SRT has or is coming out with 8 SRT models and Chevy has 6 SS models SVT None/Nada/Zip SVT......Compatition
    Accufab 65mm Throttlebody, 4.10 gears, and JDM Flipchip. Finally here.

In the future: total custom Twin Turbo at 15-18 PSI
    with Intercooler and 2003 Cobra Mustang lower end with Crank,Manley Rods, and 8.5 over1 Pistons.

14.976 @ 94.8 MPH 03 Marauder stock
    13.028 @ 104.6 MPH 02 Lightning JDM Flipchip,4# lower pulley, and Borla Catback. JLP Ramair, Oilbreather, JLP power pipe
    More to come

I do believe that Ford has dropped the ball on performance autos,or should I say its gone FLAT,ITS ALL
    # 2352 Lidio Built my Hot Rod... 2011 S55-001

Mark,

I took my father to the auto show this past weekend. Ford was all about their Shelby, and the Ford GT, neither of which looked cool, nor caught my intrest much. I did get a chance to sit in the new 05 Mustang GT...I believe it was a black one. I actually think they did a nice job with it. Old school interior, decent room (I was on the pax side, never sat driver) nice look. I did see the Crown Vic LX, and that obnoxious sticker price. Say what you will but I don't like crown vics at all...no matter how "sporty" it is. For some reason this MM of mine really fits a very picky part of my personality.

-Mat
    2004 Black Mercury Marauder
    Trilogy Eaton Intercooled Supercharger #200
    483 RWHP 471 RWTQ @ 13.5 lbs of Boost 2.8" Pulley
    11.76 @ 116.25 1.65 60ft
    17,500 Miles

Thread Information