Thread: deadpedal is good for wife

deadpedal is good for wife

Mrs. Slowpoke just reported to me that the dead pedal makes drving while pregnant much more comfortable. just thought i would share that with you all.

In case any of us gets pregnant???

Gosh,gee, hope she isn't planning to drive herself to the hospital, but I can see how that may be the case. Friends of mine just came in early too, by one week. You may be out of town then, s l o w, and I seriously hope that is not the case. Nevertheless, doesn't hurt to plan ahead.

Anything I can do, give me a call. Just ended a paternity watch last night, and I can continue the schedule if you need it, even if you just need it to be there as an emotional option. Out of town, I can be outside, until you get back, no problem.

312.745.5207, or, write me at SergntMac@aol.com

Mark McQuaide Guest
    Water breaking on Nudo leather? AAAHHHHHH!!!

Uh....eeeeek?

OK..... I was eating a little snack.
    Suddenly not hungry.........blehhhh.
    Thank for the visual guys.......ughh.
    ============================== ===
    Forget directions, I need to file a flight plan
    ============================== ===

we live 4 blocks from Northwestern University Hospital. The building doormen have taxi's waiting around for residents 24/7. Got two doctors living on the same floor.

We are all set, but thanks for the offer!

60 days to go and counting......

Four Corners,Oregon (take exit at the prison, go past the refuse transfer station, and head toward Shangri-la)
    we live 4 blocks from Northwestern University Hospital
    Walking distance
    Member Number 32

Originally posted by TripleTransAm
    An interesting side note: this isn't the same forum I used to post on for years, and I've been doing a lot of reading over the past 48 hours on both sites. Looks like there's been a serious splintering. I never thought it'd be possible for this to happen to a group of owners of a car model that sold no more than 14000 copies over 2 model years. Kind of scary, when thinking of the scale. Makes one think that maybe it'd be a good idea to do some introspection and think about what each of us needs to do to build a solid community, analyze what it is we're all honestly looking for by belonging to this community.

Thread Information