Thread: West Coast SSM Members

West Coast SSM Members

I just wanted to know if any of the west coast guys were planning to attend our dyno/beach day on june 18th. Soulriot spoke to Scott from DIablosport and the day is confirmed....We need at least 4 more members to want and have a dyno run for us to be able to make the minimum 10 MM's we need to have the dyno day........So what do the west coast guys say........

Too Far

Sorry, but San Diego is too far to drive for a dyno tune, LOL. I know that you're referring to the FL gulf coast, because we've had this conversation before at Tower Shops.

I say west coast and no one understands why I won't just come across alligator alley, not realizing that I mean San Diego CA west coast. Sorry for the derail but relevant data for the West Coast MMs. Regards, -kjs-

Quote Originally Posted by NAVCHAP
    Sorry, but San Diego is too far to drive for a dyno tune, LOL. I know that you're referring to the FL gulf coast, because we've had this conversation before at Tower Shops.

I say west coast and no one understands why I won't just come across alligator alley, not realizing that I mean San Diego CA west coast. Sorry for the derail but relevant data for the West Coast MMs. Regards, -kjs-
    You should make it to Florida in no time with that Blue Fighter Jet your driving. About those White Racing Stripes, are they painted on or is it the 3M type vinyl type or other? ALSO: If it's not painted on, do you find the stripes peeling off when your at top speeds of 300+mph?

Quote Originally Posted by ghost03
    I just wanted to know if any of the west coast guys were planning to attend our dyno/beach day on june 18th. Soulriot spoke to Scott from DIablosport and the day is confirmed....We need at least 4 more members to want and have a dyno run for us to be able to make the minimum 10 MM's we need to have the dyno day........So what do the west coast guys say........
    Sorry, I can't make the Dyno day, hopefully the track will work out for me..
    Black 2004 (X-03 owner), TRILOGY #127, Nitrous, Alternative Auto Tuning, Ford Racing 4.30's, k&N, Reinhart Cooling Mod, Metco Driveshaft Loop, Bobwhite Inserts, Member Sunshine State Marauders.

King Fubar Guest
    I'll be in Detroit on the 18th.

I will not be able to make it.
    2003 Marauder 300A
    Trilogy Supercharger Serial #0054
    Installed by Carfixer 10/16/2004

Tallboy's Garage

Tape Stripes

Both the over body and rocker panels stripe kits are tape stripes. They could theoretically be removed and you could buff out the blue paint.

No one would ever know they were there. That was my intent, in case another idea appealed to me.

It's about 2700 miles from my house to Tower Shops. It would take at least 3 days each way to drive there. Not real easy to get that much time off with short notice. The nature of the job.

However, it's very likely that the car will be at Tower Shops in December. Will wear my Sunshine State Marauders shirt with pride when attending the gathering. Y'all have a great group of folks and it was my privilege to attend in January and March.

Regards, -kjs-

We'll it seems like we'll have a super treat in December then. But a few of us will get to see you at MVIII. Its always a honor to have you join us at the shops and proud to call you a member of the SSM.

Thanks!

Y'all are the best! The picture of your cake with my car from Super Rod was totally amazing! -kjs-

SouLRioT is it possible for me to pay for my own Dyno; being a non MM!
    I would love to get a baseline run on my car
    ---------------------------------------------------
    2002 Ford Crown Victoria LX Sport(Bone Stock) 15.95s @ 87mph

Sexy Black

I have no problem with you bringing your car up. Just PM Ghost03 your info so he can add you to the list.

Thread Information