Thread: Mercury | New doors Opened

Mercury | New doors Opened

My wife and I both received a small (6" x 4" x 1/2") box with 6 "What's smarter?" coasters and a offer to register on the Mercury web site, fill out a short question survey and receive a "Complimentary stainless steel Mercury travel mug". So we did and we'll see what comes of it!
    The survey thing was cumbersome and we had to fill it out several times to get it to take. The good thing about registering (besides the Mugs) was the access to it was supposed to provide to your vehicle service history. Maybe it needs a couple days to have our registration fully functional but there were no records on my MM or Wife's Mystique. We'll give it a few days and try again. At any rate the mugs look nice and will fit nicely in the MM center console cup holders I hope.
    Blue 2003 MM 300B
    #6671 of 7838 - #99 of 328 DPB
    Born 02/04/03 - Bought 10/31/03
    Light Flint Heated Seats
    35% Tint - McGards
    Trunk & Hood Liners
    Lidio Tune

I received the same mailing and registered online. I didn't have any trouble with the survey. Once you log in, the greeting shows a Marauder! Cool!

Quote Originally Posted by MM03MOK
    I received the same mailing and registered online. I didn't have any trouble with the survey. Once you log in, the greeting shows a Marauder! Cool!
    You're right that (and showing your first name) is cool! They did however send the mailing out for my "new GM" and the accessories are listed for GM's. Still, I appreciate the effort! Speaking of accessories, has anyone noticed that there is a Chrome cover for the side mirrors. Not my cup of tea, but you never know, someone may like it...maybe on the Silver Birch or Black MM's.
    Blue 2003 MM 300B
    Light Flint Heated Seats
    35% Tint - McGards
    Trunk & Hood Liners
    Lidio Tune

MARAUDER S/C #5 Guest
    I just happened to have the box right here and hadn't opened it yet. When Blue03 mentioned the coasters I opened it right away because I collect coasters. I have over 900 different ones displayed in my basement. You can see some of them in the picture below. This was a nice surprise from Mercury. If anyone would like to part with their coasters please pm me for my address. Since they are different on both sides I would like to display both sides. Thanks

bigslim Guest
    Hey Menace, your ugly face is covering the rest of the coasters. Move so I can see them.

MARAUDER S/C #5 Guest
    Thanks Slim, so do you want my address so you can send me your coasters?

bigslim Guest
    As a matter of fact I do have a set you can have. They were given to me from Ford and the UAW. I have two sets so you can have the second set if you wish. Are you coming to MVII? If so I will give them to you then. If not I will send them to you.

Quote Originally Posted by bigslim
    Hey Menace, your ugly face is covering the rest of the coasters. Move so I can see them.
    He may be ugly but he looks a lot nicer than the reputation that precedes him lets on to beleive.

Cool collection!
    Steven

2004 Marauder Black, loaded
    Vortec S/C
    4.10s
    3500 PI Stall
    Kook's headers
    476.9 rwhp 385 lbs/tq
    KVR's, QA1's, M&Z control arms, rear sway bar
    Lidio tune
    2004 Suburban Dark Charcoal
    1970 W-30 442 convertible twilight Blue

MARAUDER S/C #5 Guest
    Thanks Slim, I will pm you my address.
    And thank you Stevengerard for your correct opinion of me.

Btw, collecting coasters is not an easy task. I have to hit a lot of bars and do a lot of drinking. I have coasters from all over the world, mostly given to me by friends and associates who gather them up while on vacations.

Quote Originally Posted by stevengerard
    He may be ugly but he looks a lot nicer than the reputation that precedes him lets on to beleive.
    Yep. It's all a facade. I am proud to call him among my friends. So are Stanley & Stella!!

MARAUDER S/C #5 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by martyo
    Yep. It's all a facade. I am proud to call him among my friends. So are Stanley & Stella!!
    .......... .............

I have tried entering my 10 digit code a few times and it just keeps reloading the same page
    I guees they don't want me to get my free mug.
    Later,
    Bowman9

Modifactions:
    SuperChips Custom Tuner 9100 (Lidio)
    180 Degree Thermostat
    Ford Motorsport 4.10 Gears
    Steeda Underdrive Pulleys
    K&N Coldair Kit

Both mugs came about a week and a half ago. Maybe the program had a time window on it. Hope its not over. They are nice and fit well in the cup holders in the console. Good luck!
    Blue 2003 MM 300B
    Light Flint Heated Seats
    35% Tint - McGards
    Trunk & Hood Liners
    Lidio Tune

I have a set of these coasters someone could have if they wanted them. I don't need 'em.

-A
    Self-importance is our greatest enemy. Think about it - what weakens us is feeling offended by the deeds and misdeeds of our fellowmen. Our self-importance requires that we spend most of our lives offended by someone. -- Carlos Castaneda

I get some sort of VB error on the website when trying to view recall and service info.
    Any one know how to fix it?

Thread Information