Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: South East Michigan Marauder Owners

MI2QWK4U Guest

Exclamation South East Michigan Marauder Owners

I thought it might be nice to get as many Marauder owners in South East Michigan together sometime to talk about the number of big cruises and shows in this part of the state every summer. Two of my buddies also have Marauders and we started thinking about them, and right off the bat we came up with Woodward Cruise, Eastpointe Gratiot Cruise, Roseville Gratiot Cruise, Mt Clemens Cruise Nights, Chesterfield Car Cruise, Clinton Township Gratiot Cruise, and a bunch of car shows. We thought it might be nice to get a bunch of Marauder owners together and make a good showing. I only made it to a couple last year, but the crowds reaction was great. If there is interest, lets see what we can orginize. Contact me at MI2QWK4U@comcast.net
    Just a thought.....

Count me in man! I live in the Wasteland...umm err Westland. That would be so cool a big black line down Woodward. ; )
    2003 MM 300 A
    1984 F150 "STEPSIDE"
    "cause I COULD"

MI2QWK4U Guest
    That is exactly what we were talking about....a long line of menacing Marauders! Maybe since Lidio is in our neck of the woods....we can become the first Local Marauder club that are all supercharged! Ooops...getting a little excited there....but seriously, if you are serious about being in on the plans to go to some of these local cruises, send me an email so I can start an email list to keep everyone on the same page.

MI2QWK4U Guest

Name for our group

Thanks to VaderVX1 for a great suggestion for a name for the distinguished delegation from Michigan. We shall be known as the MICHIGAN MARAUDERS....sort of sings....
    remember to email me to get on the list....

Count me in to, but mine is a 63.
    63 1/2' Merc 406 (434ci) tri-powered "Ratsmoker"

Hey, lets get all the MM's young and old. Might give the boys at Ford something to think about. I'll see if I can get some contact goin with Merc and maybe just maybe...we'll see. Since the Woodward Dream Cruise is so huge it would be some real cheap advertizing for them. I'll get ahold of my friends of friends and see what they think.
    2003 MM 300 A
    1984 F150 "STEPSIDE"
    "cause I COULD"

Count me in also. I live in Redford.
    04 MM DTR 300A
    7-12-04
    Heated seats
    factory moonroof
    Mcgard lock
    Factory spoiler
    Flowmaster black stainless steel 40
    MM dynotech driveshaft
    FMS 3.73 Dyno Tune
    K&N filter
    35% Tint
    Kenwood Excelon DDX7015 DVD
    Kenwood 6 Disc Changer (factory location)
    Kenwood Sirius KTC-SR903 Tuner
    Kenwood Excelon 6x8
    Code Alarm 630 remote start
    Full size spare from 03

(Replaced) 03 MM Black 300B pre decontented

02 Ford Tarus sport
    85 Crown Victoria
    (work car)

Billatpro Guest
    Hope you MI guy's are aware of SB631" March issue of Hot Rod, side bar,page 16. Looks bad.

MI2QWK4U Guest
    Anyone else? I figured we would have a better turnout here in the Motor City.....don't forget to Email me your interest in getting together for cruises.....

Their were 3--03 Marauders at the Harper Cruise last summer and 2 of the owners came up to where we were showing ours and were amazed that the Marauder name wasn't new and were happy to see the old one. I for one like the smaller shows, Eddies Drive Inn, and the Mt Clemens strip.

406 you and I Know that Wild Woodys on Sundays is a good one(See photos) so is Eddies(Small) looking forward to this summer cruising.I hope you guys dont mind an LX Sport hanging around.Santino!,are you still around? call me.
    Last edited by Hack Goby; 03-09-2003 at 06:02 PM.

Yes you are right Hack and theirs plenty of room their for all our cars. Plus the Wild Woody's bar and grille and the Cruise'n collectors shop are nice places to go. We get enough Marauder's and Vics their we can harrass the Firebird crowd!

And lord knows we got a few to many Firebirds, T/As and Camaros in that little parade. Btw things are looking good so far on the Merc end. I'll keep ya posted. ; )
    2003 MM 300 A
    1984 F150 "STEPSIDE"
    "cause I COULD"

ok
    Last edited by Hack Goby; 03-09-2003 at 10:35 AM.

Roadtrip to Hell

Gotta go at least once,From June4-Sept. 24 at "Screams" on Wensday is cruise nite in Hell.About a hour drive for me but its worth a T-Shirt.Would this be a great place for a Michigan get together or what!
    Last edited by Hack Goby; 03-08-2003 at 07:55 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information