Thread: Lincoln Park Car Show/ Friday's

bigslim Guest

Lincoln Park Car Show/ Friday's

This is for my Motor City Crew. Every Friday the Sears in Lincoln Park on Southfield and Dix has a car show. I went two weeks ago and there was about 150 cars. That was the first week. If anyone is interested I will be there about 6:00pm. Please feel free to join me there to represent our cars.

Slim,

I'm always up for a good car show but am taking the kids to our annual cedar point trip.

Have fun and make us all proud.
    2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo-White
    2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo-Silver
    2011 Ford Fusion SE

Retired 2003 Mercury Marauder/Trilogy 054
    Retired 2004. 13.00 on Nitrous safely tuned by Alt Auto.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by bigslim
    This is for my Motor City Crew. Every Friday the Sears in Lincoln Park on Southfield and Dix has a car show. I went two weeks ago and there was about 150 cars. That was the first week. If anyone is interested I will be there about 6:00pm. Please feel free to join me there to represent our cars.
    SLIM

May not make it there tonight will try to be there next week try to remind me for next week.

THANKS

RENEGADETRUCKER

Remind me after I get back from Florida,, just doesn't fit in tonight's honey do list.
    2003 Marauder, 300A, Black/Dark Charcoal
    Adopted August 8, 2007. Retired August 8 2014. Trilogy #234 installed May 2011, SS Inserts, Factory spoiler, widened rims, Nittos, Permachrome rims, 3.2 blower pulley.

2004 DTR/Dark Charcoal,
    Adopted: April 2004 Retired: February 2006
    Trilogy #34 Supercharger,SS Inserts,Factory spoiler,K&N AirCharger,Moonroof,Heated seats,6 disc

2003 300A, Black,
    Adopted: June 2002 Retired: April 2004
    Rienhart stage one.

bigslim Guest
    Don't bother going next week. I went and for the first time they asked me to move my car because it wasn't old enough. They said I could park in another area. This was after I had parked, opened the hood and had about six people standing around looking at it. I won't be going anymore. Oh well, it was a try to get something going on the westside.

If the rain holds off tomorrow afternoon, I might go out and see if Bakers in Milford has anything going on yet. Funny , last year Lincoln Park didn't have a problem when we showed up. Go figure.
    2003 Marauder, 300A, Black/Dark Charcoal
    Adopted August 8, 2007. Retired August 8 2014. Trilogy #234 installed May 2011, SS Inserts, Factory spoiler, widened rims, Nittos, Permachrome rims, 3.2 blower pulley.

2004 DTR/Dark Charcoal,
    Adopted: April 2004 Retired: February 2006
    Trilogy #34 Supercharger,SS Inserts,Factory spoiler,K&N AirCharger,Moonroof,Heated seats,6 disc

2003 300A, Black,
    Adopted: June 2002 Retired: April 2004
    Rienhart stage one.

Quote Originally Posted by bigslim
    Don't bother going next week. I went and for the first time they asked me to move my car because it wasn't old enough. They said I could park in another area. This was after I had parked, opened the hood and had about six people standing around looking at it. I won't be going anymore. Oh well, it was a try to get something going on the westside.
    Maybe it was the thong ...
    Dan

Rest area, rest home -- what difference does it make? I'm sure Grandma enjoyed seeing all those big trucks pulling in and out.

Thread Information