Thread: Driving My first Supercharged Marauder, Kenny Brown!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Driving My first Supercharged Marauder, Kenny Brown!

A Big "Thank You" extended to our own Sargent Mac, For letting me get a taste of what a Supercharged Marauder feels like to rip on.

That's right!
    We had a little barter, to allow us an opportunity to get together.
    I had never riden, or driven in, a Kenny Brown Marauder, before today.:banana:
    All I can say is: "Your Car ROCKS!"
    I asked Mac to take me for a spin,for I have only experienced a ride in a Trilogy (#2) . He said to me "You Drive!"
    I felt a rush of excietment come over me, that I haven't experienced in a very long time.
    I drove through the subdivision, getting a feel for his awsome machine,After a whole minute,He said "Don't be afraid to get on it!, "It's your license!"
    I admitted to him that in my past lifetime, I did not value my driving privilages, as I do today. None the less ,I was itchy to see, feel, hear, how different his car acted than mine does.
    We got out on to the main road, and He tells me to "Stop" What can I do? He's the Sarge!:P So I looked into the Rear view mirror, the coast was clear. He then tells me to, "count to three and Nail it".
    I was all over this, So I obliged him and did exactly as ordered.
    The car responded by going sideways toward the right shoulder, I get off the pedal to about half way and it straightened a bit.
    I got a speeder a few months back on this road, So I decieded to keep it cool for a bit.
    We come up to a four way stop, I turn right and tried a 20 mph roll to about 65, It was a Blast!!!.
    We then pulled out on a two lane Highway, and he said "Do a quick lane change" So I tried that as well, WoWie! This car has no body roll, even at highway speeds:eek:
    I pulled off the highway in front of traffic, to turn around, He said "This suspension and steering is all different from stock", "Do a YOUIE!". So I pulled the steering wheel all the way left completing a U turn, I remarked, "This things got an incredible turning radius!" It turns in a third of my car!" Kenny Brown did an tremendous job on the Marauder.
    Mac has done as well, tailoring tons of cosmetic and personal items to his taste.Thanks for a experience I will never forget!
    Great discussions, stories and advice to Boot!
    Every day lately, I wake, I am wondering to myself, how can I top that ?
    With Pals that I have met Here, It just seems to happen somehow.
    Thanks Mac, and God bless you for your kindness!
    Bradley G
    PS Hows My Double space? :D
    Last edited by Bradley G; 05-30-2005 at 09:13 PM.
    2004 Trilogy #93P 12.2@113 Built and stalled

Thread Information