Thread: Driving My first Supercharged Marauder, Kenny Brown!

Driving My first Supercharged Marauder, Kenny Brown!

A Big "Thank You" extended to our own Sargent Mac, For letting me get a taste of what a Supercharged Marauder feels like to rip on.

That's right!
    We had a little barter, to allow us an opportunity to get together.
    I had never riden, or driven in, a Kenny Brown Marauder, before today.:banana:
    All I can say is: "Your Car ROCKS!"
    I asked Mac to take me for a spin,for I have only experienced a ride in a Trilogy (#2) . He said to me "You Drive!"
    I felt a rush of excietment come over me, that I haven't experienced in a very long time.
    I drove through the subdivision, getting a feel for his awsome machine,After a whole minute,He said "Don't be afraid to get on it!, "It's your license!"
    I admitted to him that in my past lifetime, I did not value my driving privilages, as I do today. None the less ,I was itchy to see, feel, hear, how different his car acted than mine does.
    We got out on to the main road, and He tells me to "Stop" What can I do? He's the Sarge!:P So I looked into the Rear view mirror, the coast was clear. He then tells me to, "count to three and Nail it".
    I was all over this, So I obliged him and did exactly as ordered.
    The car responded by going sideways toward the right shoulder, I get off the pedal to about half way and it straightened a bit.
    I got a speeder a few months back on this road, So I decieded to keep it cool for a bit.
    We come up to a four way stop, I turn right and tried a 20 mph roll to about 65, It was a Blast!!!.
    We then pulled out on a two lane Highway, and he said "Do a quick lane change" So I tried that as well, WoWie! This car has no body roll, even at highway speeds:eek:
    I pulled off the highway in front of traffic, to turn around, He said "This suspension and steering is all different from stock", "Do a YOUIE!". So I pulled the steering wheel all the way left completing a U turn, I remarked, "This things got an incredible turning radius!" It turns in a third of my car!" Kenny Brown did an tremendous job on the Marauder.
    Mac has done as well, tailoring tons of cosmetic and personal items to his taste.Thanks for a experience I will never forget!
    Great discussions, stories and advice to Boot!
    Every day lately, I wake, I am wondering to myself, how can I top that ?
    With Pals that I have met Here, It just seems to happen somehow.
    Thanks Mac, and God bless you for your kindness!
    Bradley G
    PS Hows My Double space? :D
    Last edited by Bradley G; 05-30-2005 at 09:13 PM.
    2004 Trilogy #93P 12.2@113 Built and stalled

Was this a test drive as part of a research project for a future purchase :D

11.98 @ 115 mph
    "Comfort, Class and Hair on Fire Performance."

first time I met Mac he threw me his keys, I went out and bought an MM with-in a few weeks. because of him, I have the car I have today.
    Last edited by stevengerard; 06-01-2005 at 06:04 AM.
    Steven

2004 Marauder Black, loaded
    Vortec S/C
    4.10s
    3500 PI Stall
    Kook's headers
    476.9 rwhp 385 lbs/tq
    KVR's, QA1's, M&Z control arms, rear sway bar
    Lidio tune
    2004 Suburban Dark Charcoal
    1970 W-30 442 convertible twilight Blue

Good for the Goose!

So that is where you got the idea, to flip your keys to another member!

Way to represent:beatnik:
    Bradley G
    [QUOTE=stevengerard]first time I met Mac he through me the keys, I went out and bought an MM with-in a few weeks. because of him, I have the car I have today.[/QUOTE]

Sarge is truely a good guy..:up:

[QUOTE=MarauderMark]Sarge is truely a good guy..:up:[/QUOTE]:bows: :D :bows:

[QUOTE=Bradley G]A Big "Thank You" extended to our own Sargent Mac, For letting me get a taste of what a Supercharged Marauder feels like to rip on.

That's right!
    We had a little barter, to allow us an opportunity to get together.
    I had never riden, or driven in, a Kenny Brown Marauder, before today.:banana:
    All I can say is: "Your Car ROCKS!"
    I asked Mac to take me for a spin,for I have only experienced a ride in a Trilogy (#2) . He said to me "You Drive!"
    I felt a rush of excietment come over me, that I haven't experienced in a very long time.
    I drove through the subdivision, getting a feel for his awsome machine,After a whole minute,He said "Don't be afraid to get on it!, "It's your license!"
    I admitted to him that in my past lifetime, I did not value my driving privilages, as I do today. None the less ,I was itchy to see, feel, hear, how different his car acted than mine does.
    We got out on to the main road, and He tells me to "Stop" What can I do? He's the Sarge!:P So I looked into the Rear view mirror, the coast was clear. He then tells me to, "count to three and Nail it".
    I was all over this, So I obliged him and did exactly as ordered.
    The car responded by going sideways toward the right shoulder, I get off the pedal to about half way and it straightened a bit.
    I got a speeder a few months back on this road, So I decieded to keep it cool for a bit.
    We come up to a four way stop, I turn right and tried a 20 mph roll to about 65, It was a Blast!!!.
    We then pulled out on a two lane Highway, and he said "Do a quick lane change" So I tried that as well, WoWie! This car has no body roll, even at highway speeds:eek:
    I pulled off the highway in front of traffic, to turn around, He said "This suspension and steering is all different from stock", "Do a YOUIE!". So I pulled the steering wheel all the way left completing a U turn, I remarked, "This things got an incredible turning radius!" It turns in a third of my car!" Kenny Brown did an tremendous job on the Marauder.
    Mac has done as well, tailoring tons of cosmetic and personal items to his taste.Thanks for a experience I will never forget!
    Great discussions, stories and advice to Boot!
    Every day lately, I wake, I am wondering to myself, how can I top that ?
    With Pals that I have met Here, It just seems to happen somehow.
    Thanks Mac, and God bless you for your kindness!
    Bradley G
    PS Hows My Double space? :D[/QUOTE]
    ...........Thats how I got started as well...after MAc said you drive..and I drove that same beauty in Altlanta..well..as theys said.....thats all history now...and I had to have one as well..........yeah...Mac is a great friend....and always ready to help out if you have questions too...........so from me too..Thanks Mac for putting another familiar smile on a face ....... :banana:
    03' MM Black 300 A - (FOR SALE--)
    Build Date 6/25/02 - #1,987 of 7,839 for '03
    Vortech T- TRIM -Water to Air -
    12.45 at 109.6 MPH
    1.92 Sec .- 60 '
    Alt .SSHS 9 --11/7/09

'06 CV P71 Street Pkg
    Interior Marauder Floor Shift
    All New Parts

'12 F-150 KingRanch Off Rd Pkg.
    373 Gear EcoBoost- Does What's Asked

In Memoriam....11-14-13
    He loved this site so MUCH! and the Members More!!

Rex Weinbender (SC Cheesehead)

One of the best friend a person could have

All that!

What a great contributor to our community!

Way to represent Mac!
    Bradley G
    [QUOTE=Marauderman]...........Thats how I got started as well...after MAc said you drive..and I drove that same beauty in Altlanta..well..as theys said.....thats all history now...and I had to have one as well..........yeah...Mac is a great friend....and always ready to help out if you have questions too...........so from me too..Thanks Mac for putting another familiar smile on a face ....... :banana:[/QUOTE]

Thread Information