Thread: U.s. Issues List Of Approved Taunts For Guantanamo

U.s. Issues List Of Approved Taunts For Guantanamo

Military Urges Use of Non-religious Insults

Addressing concerns about the treatment of detainees at the U.S. detention facility in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, the head of the Joint Chiefs of Staff today announced today that the U.S. was issuing a list of approved taunts for use on all detainees in U.S. custody.

Speaking at a press conference at the Pentagon, Air Force Gen. Richard Myers said that the U.S. military would have “zero tolerance” for religion-based taunting on detainees, adding, “There are so many other things that you can taunt prisoners about.”

Gen. Myers said that any guard at Guantanamo who is using religion as the basis of taunts “just isn’t using his or her imagination.”

The list of approved taunts, compiled by the U.S. military after searching the joke files of insult comics across the country as well as a database of inner-city “snaps” or put-downs, will be issued to all military guards at Guantanamo, effective immediately, Gen. Myers said.

Gen. Myers used part of his press conference to demonstrate how the approved taunts might be used, as he tried out one of his favorite taunts from the list on a subordinate, Air Force Major Hogan Reigert.

“Major Reigert, you are so ugly, if you entered an ugly contest they would say, sorry, no professionals,” he said. “Having said that, I want you to know that I respect your religion and your right to practice it.”
    Dan

Rest area, rest home -- what difference does it make? I'm sure Grandma enjoyed seeing all those big trucks pulling in and out.

Haji, Your mama's glasses are so thick that when she looks at a road atlas, she can see people waving back at her. Having said that, I want you to know that I respect your religion and your right to practice it.

Kinda like that?

03 Marauder 300A, 6 CD Changer, tint, SS Inserts, McGard wheel locks, Full Stainless Works 3 inch exaust and long tube headers, DynoTech MMX driveshaft, Spoiler, Full godshead treatment, Mack & Marty fender badges, Mac & Zack Control arms, KB dead pedal, Adco rear sway bar, 4.10's, FIT/ProCharger Racing Team Member #019(Mine)
    04 DTR Cd Changer, moon roof, heated seats, trunk organizor, McGard wheel locks,
    SS Inserts, Spoiler, tint, godshead stearing wheel badge, Badgless Grill & trunk, Densos & 180 t-stat, Megs Resonator Delete Tips, Flowmaster 40's, Mac & Zack Control arms, KB dead pedal, Adco rear sway bar, Superchips 9100 SCT tuner, JTL CAI, and 4.10's. (hers)
    67 Galaxie 500
    96 F250 EXT Cab 4X4 Pwerstroke
    2013 Lowe SS210
    98 Mustang convertible
    2005 Sportcoach Cross Country 376DS

Joshua, Texas (between Burleson & Cleburne)
    Akmed, everyone says you are so ugly that your mother must have mated with a camel. I tell them , "No, there are things even a camel won't do!" Please continue to exercise your human right to worship as you please.

Quote Originally Posted by teamrope
    Kinda like that?
    BJ ... I remember when "Your mother wears combat boots" was a slam. Now it is a pretty common occurrence.
    Bluerauder
    '03 MM 300B
    #67 of 328
    Dark Blue Pearl with Light Flint interior(1 of 215)

Black Pearl "Aarrrrr Type"
    '12 Taurus SHO 3.5 L Ecoboost V6 24V DOHC DI Twin Turbo
    (365 HP, 350 TQ)
    #318 of 478
    Tuxedo Black Metallic with Charcoal Black Leather interior (1 of 415)

Member Capital Area Marauders (CAM)
    since April '04

Bluerauder's Garage -- Pics and Other Info

Sixteen (16) years of CAM Meets, Regional, and Marauderville MM Event History & Upcoming (in RED) Events is Here

Quote Originally Posted by Bluerauder
    BJ ... I remember when "Your mother wears combat boots" was a slam. Now it is a pretty common occurrence.
    How true.
    Last edited by teamrope; 05-31-2005 at 07:04 PM.

03 Marauder 300A, 6 CD Changer, tint, SS Inserts, McGard wheel locks, Full Stainless Works 3 inch exaust and long tube headers, DynoTech MMX driveshaft, Spoiler, Full godshead treatment, Mack & Marty fender badges, Mac & Zack Control arms, KB dead pedal, Adco rear sway bar, 4.10's, FIT/ProCharger Racing Team Member #019(Mine)
    04 DTR Cd Changer, moon roof, heated seats, trunk organizor, McGard wheel locks,
    SS Inserts, Spoiler, tint, godshead stearing wheel badge, Badgless Grill & trunk, Densos & 180 t-stat, Megs Resonator Delete Tips, Flowmaster 40's, Mac & Zack Control arms, KB dead pedal, Adco rear sway bar, Superchips 9100 SCT tuner, JTL CAI, and 4.10's. (hers)
    67 Galaxie 500
    96 F250 EXT Cab 4X4 Pwerstroke
    2013 Lowe SS210
    98 Mustang convertible
    2005 Sportcoach Cross Country 376DS

Ahkmeds momma's so fat, when she slipped in the ocean Spain stuck a flag in her butt and claimed her.
    Pray in Peace. And in War.

~But, it makes it a lot easier when he is manscaped.~ Haggis
    ~Cool, I can have one of those strangulation orgasms without the strangle.
    WIN WIN!~ Zack
    ~Who needs to stop? I just wanna gooooooooooo ~ -Matt-

Joshua, Texas (between Burleson & Cleburne)
    Ahkmed, your mama is soooooo ugly...
    (How ugly is she?)
    You can put her face in dough and make gorilla cookies.
    Having said that, I want you to know that I respect your religion and your right to practice it.

Thread Information