Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Marauder Siting on Lookout Mountain in Chattanooga!

Marauder Siting on Lookout Mountain in Chattanooga!

Friday a.m., 3/7/03, MM with Ohio tags spotted at Point Park. Left you a card, hope you tune in.

LAST Friday p.m., 3/1/03 at the Philadelphia Int'l Airport. Handed you a card.

Hope you guys have "tuned in"...

Hey, could I consider that a working vacation and write anything off my taxes?....Any accountants here? (I guess this may NOT be a "bean-counters" type of car)

Todd, next time your in Chattanooga, try the Signal mountian challenge we worked out. Go up the hill from Chatt. towards Dunlap. See how fast you can go and remain in your own lane, we usually have a chase car. I think you'll be quite pleased with the MM on this little jaunt. If you ever see one with Rhode Island tags, that would be me. I work down here for TVA, a private contractor no less, so any tax advice would be helpful to me as well, i.e. can I call the MM stress therapy and deduct it as a necessary medical expense.
    300A
    born 08-27-02
    Adjusted air in and air out.
    400+ timeslips.

When in doubt, GAS IT! This will either fix the problem, or end the suspense.

Paul,

I know that road!!! Grew up in Chattanooga. That is a sweet stretch, and the hairpins are great. I would advise the "chase car" for it.

Unfortunately, this was a family trip and I was driving the Suburban. Did go up Signal Mtn, though. Not as much fun in the 18'-6,000lb "bus".

O.K. Now you've got Paul and I looking for tax advice...still no "bean counters" here, eh?
    Last edited by TAF; 03-10-2003 at 04:30 PM.

I'll have to look you up sometime, maybe a Bud at Bud's
    300A
    born 08-27-02
    Adjusted air in and air out.
    400+ timeslips.

When in doubt, GAS IT! This will either fix the problem, or end the suspense.

You're on, first one's on me!

Signal

I know that road, too, folks! I went to highschool in Chattanooga, used to race my BMW 320is up to my girlfriend's house...I think part of the reason I was going out with her was I got to drive fast up that mountain and through the curves on top towards the backside. Even got away from a cop up there one night...that was in 1984.
    03 MM 300A
    Tint

SOUND: Alpine CD/MP3 with iPod Fullspeed, Sirius Satellite Radio; MB Quart 6 1/2 Premiums up front, MB Quart 5X7 Reference in back, JL Audio W3 10" sub, JL Audio Slash Series 500 W amp, Dynamat everywhere, Optima yellow top to keep it cranking...

SPEED: Ford Racing 4.10 gears, Ford Racing girdle cover and stud kit, SCT Reinhardt tune, Stallion Torque Converter, JLT Intake, Densos/Stat, Addco front and rear, Metco upper and lower, Front Willwood brake kit by TCE

Thanks for hookin' up the Ohio MM, it's lonely here. I have only seen one since they went on sale. And I was walking at the time..........
    2017 Niro

My pleasure, Cruz. In fact...thought of you when I left the card (you ARE the only "Buckeye" here, right?)

Hopefully he will show. I never saw/met him, just left the card on the driver's door window.

Beadhead Guest
    Hey, Todd, I may be an accountant, but I'm not a bean-counter, just a bead-head.

SCORE!!!!

We found one boys!!!

I new there'd be a "rebel" accountant out there...

No offense meant on the "bean-counter" tag, bead...you know us sales guys and our thoughts on the accounting department...

They pay taxes in canada..........I thought Niagra took care of all that......

2017 Niro

They pay LOTS of taxes up there...GST, PST, PMS, PDQ....

Beadhead Guest
    No offense taken, Todd. Just get tired of people thinking ALL accountants are boring nerds. An' they BETTER pay their taxes, or I'll be out to get 'em, since I'm employed as a tax man (currently PST) -- its my sworn duty, donchaknow.

P.S.: we pay lots of taxes, but get lots of benefits, too, like public healthcare and good public schools.

Just thought I'd refresh this and see if any of the new Ohio boys was the one I spotted in Chattanooga earlier this month....

Patrick Guest
    Come on over a bit east (Cleveland, TN) and the . on me!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information